Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

Me neether but imma post heer anywae.

ugh. That's it. I'm out. Bye
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Interesting... *I'm like, totes racking my brain right now, cuz I like, can't seem to talk like a Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls no matter how hard I try. Lol.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Kolman

For those we cherish we die in glory.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kolman

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Yeets Kolman a selfie stick and a can of La Croix sparkling water*
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

Thanks it is extremely hot over here. and there are no clouds or trees.

Sebias of Redwall

Do you ride in a jeep or armored truck of some kind? Walking in a desert (Or even BEING in a desert really) doesn't sound fun at all to me.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kolman

well we used to but recently the enemy has been attacking our ground based movements with vbeds (vehicle borne explosive device) which they pretty much just drive up to us and blow up. so now we fly as much as possible and I work on a base so I don't have to walk long distances to do my job.

Verdauga

*Sidles up to Kolman*
S'up? Ummm... How are you talking to Sebias from the desert? Are you learning the time-honoring technique of voice throwing??
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kolman