Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on May 01, 2015, 03:48:24 PM
You don't like Fiddler on the Roof? For that, I must tie you down in front of my English class and give you grammar lessons all day for the rest of your life!

There were many movies I was forced to watch as a child. I don't like being forced into things. That was one of the movies I had to watch. It was not a pleasant experience.

Oh, and the voice teacher at the music school I practically grew up in loved teaching the music from Fiddler, and to be honest, his methods ruined voices, so the songs have a bad connotation for me.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 01, 2015, 06:26:15 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 01, 2015, 03:51:13 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 01, 2015, 03:48:07 PM
im talkin bout mitch!!!!!!1 btw we totes broke up
lolz srsly? wat he lok lik.
he haz a prple mohok. lolz
how gros. I cn c y u brke up with him, bt y wer u with him in teh frst plac?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Hickory

Copy that, commander. Preparing follow-up artillery volley. Loading shells.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

It's coming down now! Clear the area!

*nuclear missile lands, wiping the land clean and turning the already-huge crater into an even larger crater*

Lady Amber

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 01, 2015, 09:38:04 PM
lolz i now <3 legolas!!! hes so cute!!!1!!!

ikr? leggys so awsme!!!!11!1!!!! and that emotecan is sooooo cute!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!

Rainshadow

uuugghhhhhh no u shudnt lyk leglos u shud liek the outsydr!!!!! im ean jsut look @ him hes soooooooooooo hawwwwttttt!!!!!1!!!11

hes def got the bad boy lok down
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Amber

Rainshadow

hes the totes hawtty frum teh game dishonred!!!1!! hes not actuly t he mane karrecter btu he hleps the mane karcter corvo whos also relly hawt but not as hawt

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow