News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

so it r lik this

we b here tehy h8ers be tere

we be liuk frens here n stuff but teh h8ers gonna h8 n com spam teh topicx

tey b like "lol nuke nuk kil kill h8 h8 h8 h8 h8" ew sai 'make lub not h8 man' n 'dont give h8 a chance' but tey B like 'no we h8ers n h8ers gonna h8"

n were like "ok fine ur hate machines blow up" but tey be like "NO THEY DIDNT" and we be lik "uh ya tey did" and tey be like "NO THEY DIDNT" and we be lik "u guys r no fun" and tehy be lik "NO THEY DIDNT".

so were like 'ok fine watever bro' an try to ignore tem... but tey be like "LOLOLOLOL WE CAPTERRED UR COMMAND POST"

uhhhh no i dont tink so dude... its lik this broski... ignorin teh h8ers dont mean h8ers win... u got me???!

n tey be lik 'lollolololol we type reel gudd' but teyr rly just hippocrits... cuz deltyh be lik "TAT" and "PWER". wat is up wit tat dude? if u gonna h8, h8 urself...

srsly.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on May 05, 2015, 09:27:27 PM
Sage is being corrupted!!!
*ahem* Sorry, Lieutenant, something got into me. Commander, search the asteroid field! You never now if they managed to launch ships before we activated our superweapon.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

James Gryphon

i luv luv <3 <3 LUB grammers,.!!!!! i eat tem plane, but teh box saiz tey b gud wit honeyz 2!!
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on May 05, 2015, 10:22:51 PM
so it r lik this

we b here tehy h8ers be tere

we be liuk frens here n stuff but teh h8ers gonna h8 n com spam teh topicx

tey b like "lol nuke nuk kil kill h8 h8 h8 h8 h8" ew sai 'make lub not h8 man' n 'dont give h8 a chance' but tey B like 'no we h8ers n h8ers gonna h8"

n were like "ok fine ur hate machines blow up" but tey be like "NO THEY DIDNT" and we be lik "uh ya tey did" and tey be like "NO THEY DIDNT" and we be lik "u guys r no fun" and tehy be lik "NO THEY DIDNT".

so were like 'ok fine watever bro' an try to ignore tem... but tey be like "LOLOLOLOL WE CAPTERRED UR COMMAND POST"

uhhhh no i dont tink so dude... its lik this broski... ignorin teh h8ers dont mean h8ers win... u got me???!

n tey be lik 'lollolololol we type reel gudd' but teyr rly just hippocrits... cuz deltyh be lik "TAT" and "PWER". wat is up wit tat dude? if u gonna h8, h8 urself...

srsly.
((I finally cracked at "broski" ;D ;D))
Rofl lolololol yea tehy be lik dat.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on May 05, 2015, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: Delthion on May 05, 2015, 09:27:27 PM
Sage is being corrupted!!!
*ahem* Sorry, Lieutenant, something got into me. Commander, search the asteroid field! You never now if they managed to launch ships before we activated our superweapon.
its a hippokrit!!! run for ur lives!!!!1
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

oooohhhh maaaahhhhh gaaaawwwwwwsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got ma nales did yesturdayyyy!!!!!!!!!!11!!1 their soooooooooo kyooooooooottttt!!!!!!!!1!!11! their iradessant blakc adn than my thums r haf dark purpel an dtheri sooooooooooooooo kyoooooooooooooooootttt!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!1!1
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Izeroth

*Presses self-destruct button*

*Enters escape pod*

*Base explodes*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Izeroth on May 06, 2015, 05:03:13 AM
*Presses self-destruct button*

*Enters escape pod*

*Base explodes*

lol wats n ecscape pad?!?!?!1?!!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sighs* *Slips into fangirl disguise and grimaces* lolz you gramr guys r n00bs lol.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on May 05, 2015, 09:11:07 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 05, 2015, 09:09:54 PM
*Glances at title* How the heck do you talk like a stereotypical textspeakin fangirl? *Glances at posts* Oh, I see.

You mean talking like girls with no brain do. Have fun?

You will find no fangirls here. We've already purged the wretched creatures.

Uh, no, you didn't. I can tell that. . . . . . Have you seen these podsts? *Shrugs* Whatever.