News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FANGIRLING!

Started by Hickory, April 27, 2015, 04:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

I knew this would happen. Control yourselves ladies!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Mask on April 28, 2015, 07:13:05 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 27, 2015, 11:35:16 PM
I liked it better than the first one, seems I'm in the minority there
Actually, you're not. Most of my friends liked this one better. Gonna put my thoughts into a spoiler
Avengers:Age of Ultron

Characters were awesome, especially Vision. They nailed his personality. Some issues I had though. Ultron was this broken looking thing, then Bam! He's fixed and buff. I know they showed that workshop for TWO seconds, but that isn't enough to show me what happened! Also, when Quicksilver died, couldn't he have just dodged the bullets?
[close]

Spoiler
No, Quicksilver couldn't dodge the bullets because he purposefully jumped into their path to save Hawkeye and the kid
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Banya

Stop with the spoilers!  I can't! *cries*  You know it's hurting the North Americans, and you seem to be enjoying it.  If you didn't enjoy it, you'd take this discussion to a PM.

The Mask

What gave you the idea I enjoy your suffering? I figured you guys might open the spoiler boxes, I didn't expect you to have a meltdown!  :-\ I'll get rid of my post then.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

SoranMBane

I'm really looking forward to Age of Ultron; I've enjoyed pretty much every MCU movie I've seen so far, and I highly doubt this will break that trend. Me and my boyfriend are hoping to see it together when it comes out, although neither of us has a whole lot of money at the moment, so I'll probably just have to steal borrow some from my dad.  ;D

Banya

@Mask:  That was not intended to make you feel badly!  Mhera and I can exercise self-control, Mhera probably better than I.  This thread was made to fangirl over the film, and you're allowed to do it.  I appreciate your use of spoiler boxes; you used them for the purpose they were intended.  If I click on it, knowing it's a spoiler, that's my problem.
*sighs* It's so hard to convey emotion through typing.

@Soran: Who's your favourite Avenger and which MCU film has been your favourite thus far?

SoranMBane

Quote from: Banya on April 28, 2015, 08:51:24 AM
@Soran: Who's your favourite Avenger and which MCU film has been your favourite thus far?

Question #1: Tony Stark/Iron Man, followed closely by Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (who desperately needs her own movie, by the way).

Question #2: It's a three-way tie between the first two Iron Man films and Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm a huge sucker for some good snarky banter (and also for talking raccoons with guns).

Hickory

"There ain't nobody like me 'cept me."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Banya

Quote from: SoranMBane on April 28, 2015, 09:03:30 AM
Question #1: Tony Stark/Iron Man, followed closely by Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (who desperately needs her own movie, by the way).

I wholeheartedly agree with the idea of a Natasha Romanoff movie.

Søren

My friend thinks she's "cute". I'm like "DUDE, she's 35 or something! Stick to your 8 girlfriends!"
He's a little smooth with that kind stuff. He would diffidently watch that movie.
*facepalm*

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

I saw Age of Ultron yesterday, it was very good. I actually liked it a little more than the first one...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

SoranMBane

I just saw Age of Ultron a few hours ago; it was amazing. And as a special dessert, I even get to rewatch Guardians of the Galaxy on Starz. ;D