Foreign Intrusion

Started by The Skarzs, May 21, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

"Ah." Vrungin rubbed his chin. "That rat was from here, in this land. From what I have gathered here, the creatures classed as 'vermin' are always looked upon as evil, yes? They share the attributes of cowardice, treachery, and the enjoyment of the pain of others, among other things. Personally I am not sure why you are surprised at the death when there are so many 'horror' stories of the otters being so relentless to these 'vermin'."
  He pointed his cane off to the left. "Where I come from betraying one's leader is one of the worst things a creature can do, which is what that rat did. That is why my punishment was so harsh."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Flare jerked her head up from her food, immediately alert. "What odd beasts?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

"Alright, alright, alright, enough already, You're like a mother hen!" Phane said pushing her brother off of her and getting up. "We should get going,"

"No, we shouldn't, you need to rest." He said pulling her back down.

"I'll rest when we get to the abbey," She said prying him off her arm and getting back to her feet again.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ashleg

Regan narrowed her eyes. "But...He didn't, really...He didn't know. Just nevermind." She said, slinking off toward the back of the line. So betrayal was speaking a word, huh?

Eulaliaaa!

Flare's comment only made Stashi continue to sulk and mutter as she ate, then she brightened up when Altuth spoke, "Aye, the odd beasts. I 'aven't seen 'em myself, but I've 'eard of 'em. There's supposed to be some odd beasts runnin' around Mossflower from what I've 'eard," she explained.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Vrungin furrowed his brows as Regan went back. He would have to be careful with her; she would cause a lot of trouble if she changed her mind about his intentions. He looked behind to make sure Guthar's group was into the woods by that time.
  Good, he thought. We'll be at the Red Wall soon.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Named was following the group of cats at a distance, separating himself from the group. It would be no good to get himself captured or killed with the main body. His longsword was held loosely at his side.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi looked around the room, watching all the abbeybeasts eat. She wasn't used to being around many creatures, and it sickened her to hear them all talking. Quickly, she got up and left the table, walking out of the room and outside. She went to the orchards, sitting under a tree and pawing at the golden earrings in her ear, "Huh, too many beasts eating at th' same time. I'll just eat later, when nobeast is around. Aye, Stashi, I'll do that," she muttered, reaching up and picking and apple from the tree she sat under. Taking a bite out of it, she pulled a face and threw it from her.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Flare, who was already done eating anyway, cautiously followed Stashi outside and approached her. "Something wrong?"

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi jumped slightly, glancing over at Flare, "What're ye followin' me for? I ain't tryin' nothing bad," she said, "An' no, there ain't nothin' wrong with me."

Skyblade

"I just noticed that ye got up an' left the table for no reason an' was comin' tae see if ye needed help," said Flare rather defensively. "Besides, it's my duty to see that this place is safe from anybody. Sometimes, I even spy on the other Abbeybeasts. But if you're doing fine, have fun out here." She grinned and walked away.

Eulaliaaa!

"Well I don't need no 'elp!" Stashi called after Flare. Then she hesitated, "Where ye goin', squirrel?" She asked curiously, getting up and walking after Flare.

Hickory

OOC: To see martin's tapestry, I bet.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Flare paused and turned back. "I just like to walk around by myself. Don't we all?"

The Skarzs

Karn saw the highest tower peek out over the top of his vision and smiled slightly. "Ah! That is your building of red, correct Colonel?"
  "Aye, that it be, wot!" The hare puffed out air. "Looks like we'll be cuttin' it jolly well close for our breaking points, ol' chap. Perhaps we should slow down."
  The cougar sighed as he thought about it. "Grrm. . . fine," he said begrudgingly; he would have preferred to keep going quickly as possible. "But not too much slower." He raised his paw to his mouth and called to the force behind him. "Slow down half a pace, soldiers! If there's to be death, let us make sure it is not us on this road!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Vrungin was at the wall, and he looked up at the ramparts. They would probably have guards, at least he expected a place such as this to, but perhaps they didn't. The wolf approached the oak doors and struck it solidly with his iron cane before backing up to call up at the wall. "Be there a keeper at the gate, or somebeast upon the wall?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.