News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Chat about the Forum Elections.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, May 30, 2015, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

So, as to not clutter the Election Topic, I have made this topic so that everyone (Especially the Empires. *Winkwinknudgenudge*) can talk about the Elections. So, please discuss.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Did you know that Soren is actually pro guests. This is a quote from the front lines of the guest wars. Soren, was one of our most dedicated leaders and he defected to the Mods and guests. Do you want a president with so little regard for your safety and only strives for personal gain. Do you want to end up under the rule of the guests?!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 12, 2015, 04:53:26 PM
Fine, whatever. If you won't accept it, I WILL go with Mhera!
*bazooka's random members*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

Nice poster. . . . ? *Is screaming in head 'WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!'*

Mhera

Go to the bottom of SFC page 472 and start reading if you're really curious.

Søren

@Faiy
I resent that statement. Maybe if my member comrades haddbt abandoned me in my time of need, I wouldn't have left! But I've graciously let them back into my heart. And besides, I provided the intel in the first place!
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 30, 2015, 04:31:50 PM
*Squish squish squish squish squish. . .*
Is this the tyrinical rule you want to be put under? Or would you rather have an ally in peace, me. So chose, a president who rules by squishing people with rock hands, or me.

I'm retired from the forum

Faiyloe

It just goes to show that you defect at the first sign of a little propaganda. Do we want a president like that? Skarzs is offering his squishing services to protect the loyal members of the forums. 

Mhera

Having fought alongside the Guests (capital "G") myself, I know their character. They are not the monsters you portray them to be, but rather strong, silent types who are quite harmless. Would your administration's aim really be to slander the anonymous, the faceless, the voiceless for no reason?

(And nice poster ;D )

James Gryphon

Nod: The Staff does not condone talk disparaging guests.
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

The Cellar Dwellers support Guest Immigration.

Izeroth

Trolls are big supporters of mountaintop removal mining. If we elect Skarzs, all of our mountains are going to look like this:

Faiyloe

Some trolls perhaps but not Cave Trolls. Cave trolls are very Eco friendly. Skarzs Strives to preserve our mountains.

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on May 31, 2015, 12:12:12 AM
It just goes to show that you defect at the first sign of a little propaganda. Do we want a president like that? Skarzs is offering his squishing services to protect the loyal members of the forums. 
Yeah, then use his squishing services on anyone that could barely cross him:
Quote from: The Skarzs on February 07, 2015, 08:59:24 PM
*Squishes them both.* See? All I have to do is use my two hands. ::)
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 18, 2015, 06:25:03 PM
Stop this madness! *Squishes everyone but Faiy.*
Quote from: The Skarzs on April 27, 2015, 02:13:08 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 27, 2015, 01:20:45 PM
SKARLOE BABIES!
*Squish squish squish squish squish.*

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 26, 2015, 10:38:16 PM
To the gallows!
Now that I think about it, it's a gallowtine.
This is just a meager amount of all the history that Skarzs has with injuring people and shrews. Stop the madness. Stop the violence. Stop the squishing. Stop Skarzs.

#VOTESOREN

I'm retired from the forum