News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Autum of The golden crown RP

Started by Mad Maudie, September 13, 2011, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Rush and Fern finally killed all of the vermin around them, and were now watching Morena. The black wildcat was chasing a huge weasel with his claws.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Midnight stepped out in front of the huge weasel Sabre drawn
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena grinned, then dropped back suddenly. The weasel looked back at him in confusion, running right onto the sabre. He stared down at it in shock, then rolled his eyes and fell. The wildcat yowled loudly, targeting a stoat.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Midnight was shocked that the weasel was dead and that it fell forward on top of her

Candy was fighting and killed a stoat looking up she saw the weasel on the ground not noticing midnight underneath
"Hey someone killed that huge Ferret!" she said with admiration everything stopped the horde was clueless without there master but they still decided to fight for there lives 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: "Killed that huge 'ferret'" It was a weasel that just died. BIC:

Morena yowled fearsomely, then targeted the one who had shouted.

Mad Maudie

OOC Oh it was supposed to be terref oops
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Terref? He's dead? Redwaaaaallll!!! BIC:

Riverfern was being chased by a stoat, trying to fend off it's attacks, when she ran facefirst into Skipper.

Mad Maudie

Skipper picked her up and moved her almost sweetly? and moved her to the side while slaying the stoat he killed a wandering weasel 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Riverfern rolled her eyes at the gallant otter, then slew a weasel with a quick throw of one of her ten javelins.

Mad Maudie

Candy apple watched skipper pick up and move rivrfern and started thinking all sorts of love thoughts fludded through her and she was giggling as she slew a staot
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: WHAT?? :D Okay, next part is horrible. Sorry.  :'( BIC:

Streamrush was fighting off two weasels, and she slew one with a thrust of her javelin. The second weasel rammed his curved sword through her chest before she could react, and Rush fell down, an expression of shock on her face as er eyes glazed over. Riverfern saw her sister fall. "NO!!! RUSH!!!" She started shaking with anger, then dove at the weasel, dragging it down and beating at it with her bare paws. eventually she stopped, her white fur coated with blood as she stared dumbly at the slain weasel. She hugged her sister's body to her, weeping.

:'( :'( :'(

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Hey, Riverfern survives. But Streamrush kinda began to be a...useless character. Sorry.

Mad Maudie

Suddenly a vermin called "out hey get the badger" it was Deadson a couple of his vermin followers grabbed the badgermum and left everything stopped all the vermin dispersed as if a flock of hornets were after them Skipper went over to the weeping Riverfern sat down by her and gave her a hug whispering words of comfort into her ear
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

The white otter glared at the retreating vermin, barely noticing Skipper. "They. Will. Pay." She ground out between clenched teeth. She took out two of her ten javelins and ran after the vermin.