News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hogan's Heroes

Started by Wylder Treejumper, June 04, 2015, 03:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Anybody else ever watched this? It's an old TV show from the 1970's- and it's one of my all time favorites (About the only one I watch, actually). It's a comedy- about WWII POWs in a Nazi prisoner of war camp. It doesn't sound funny, but it is hilarious!

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Yus! They are amazing. ;D Schultz is the best.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 04, 2015, 03:26:09 PM
It's an old TV show from the 1970's- and it's one of my all time favorites (About the only one I watch, actually).
Is it still going on?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Yeah, I've watched it before and really enjoy it! Since I don't normally watch TV (except in hotels occasionally), I often watch old TV shows on Youtube or Netflix and Hogan's Heroes is definitely a fun one.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Wylder Treejumper

Nah, the show stopped decades ago, after Bob Crane (Col. Hogan) died in a car accident- so there's only 6 seasons. You can find them all on YouTube, though. I still haven't watched all of them. I've got a few favorites. The pilot is still one of the best slapstick comedies I've ever seen.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I thought so. But I thought the actor was murdered. . . that's what I was told, anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Morgazath

I love this show. It was also one of my dad's personal favorites when he was a kid.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)