News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Werewolves

Started by Hickory, June 10, 2015, 04:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Ok, so I was thinking about Mafia and I deciding to make a similar game but much more complicated.

Originally the game was just like Mafia, except instead of Mafias there were werewolves. That makes it fun, right?

So here's the deal yo. This will be half RPing, half PMing, like mafia. The positions are the same, you have nurse, police, and the enemy. The marriage things are still a go, but here's the catch.

If you somehow marry an actual werewolf, the werewolvess must assassinate you the night after the wedding. No exceptions, and the only way you can get out is if the werewolf is somehow ousted before the nighttime.

Since werewolves only attack at the full moon, here's how the time intervals go.

After the full moon, we skip to the first night after the full moon. Other players find the victim attacked and/or a werewolf. Either way they are banished for safety needs (why add more werewolves or dead bodies?) and the police are called in. At half the month, the police present their case and show evidence, the townspeople vote and someone is banished. Repeat at the full moon.

A word about attacks - the werewolves can choose to kill or just attack a person, either way it doesn't affect the outcome.

So, onto the police powers. The PD is armed with silver bullets and if they have the correct group hunch as to who the werewolf is they can shoot him and one less enemy. Police officers are also open to attack. To stop a poice massacre werewolves can only attack police every three moons.

However, the detective isn't. He works undercover, undetected. He can secretly inform a random officer of who he thinks the werewolf is,but he cannot directly inform the townsfolk.

The nurse is actually a Harry Potter potions master undercover. She can secretly brew the wolfsbane potion and stop any victim from permanent damage.

Now for the final, most powerful character - Fluffy the Werewolf Slayer. This guy, armed with his silver crossbow and knife, has a premonition each month as to the next victim. He must interpret the signs and try to figure out what to do before it's to late.

I hope it isn't to complicated and that I didn't leave anything out- other then the above rules it works just like Mafia! I'm aiming for 14 people, I'll go on from there.

Players:
Sage
Sky
Blaggut
Gonff
rrrrr
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

How would the werewolves be able to know who's police and who's a normal civilian? They wouldn't know until they attacked one of them but then what? How would they know whether or not they could attack the next person? Also what marriage thing?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

It's a take on the cupid ability in Mafia. So what if the werewolvesd don't know until after the first attack?

What do you mean attack the next person?

And with the marriage - I'll randomly select two people to elope. No choice.

Jetthebinturong

Right. What I mean is, the werewolves kill a police officer right but they don't know who the other officers are so they don't know who they can attack and who they can't.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Until the middle of the first month after the first attack they will know, the police present a case. They can't kill Fluffy, though, and when or if the police officer count is at two they are immune to attacks.

Skyblade

I don't fully understand this, but seems interesting! Hopefully I will get the hang of it. Sign me up.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Gonff the Mousethief

Add me to the list Tibby!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rrrrr

Hurr, oi'll join, burr aye!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Hickory

GOnff and rrrrr...

Okay, people, start picking your roles! If you have no wish to be a policeman, Fluffy, werewolf, or nurse, then you're a townsperson.

For secrecy, PM me your preferred roles.

Hickory

The nurse position is taken.

SilentSam

This is actually a real game. Look up Werewolves of Millers Hollow.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

I would like to join if you remember this Sagetip and are still willing to do it.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!