News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

1,000 things to do in an elevator

Started by Skyblade, June 11, 2015, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

I feel like I should put this just in case: Don't do these in real life!

1. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
2. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
3. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again."
4. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
5. Pretend to be a flight attendant (particularly effective if you are dressed like one) and instruct the passengers on what to do in an emergency.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

6. Press the button for every single floor
7. Whenever anyone gets on the elevator, keep pressing the button for the same floor to stop the elevator from moving
8. Press all the buttons on the elevator at the same time while simultaneously holding the door to stop it from closing, thus breaking the elevator, sticking the door halfway shut and causing the alarm to ring. Afterwards, you flee through the half-open door and spend the rest of your day protesting your innocence and denying you did anything. ::)

YOU CAN'T PROVE I DID IT!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

9. Once the doors are closed, turn to the person next to you and ask, "Hey, do you know how to unjam a pistol?"

10. Start looking around and asking, "Oh no... has anyone seen my pet tarantula? I swear I brought it in the elevator, it's gotta be here somewhere!" Then watch the panic begin.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Luftwaffles

11 - Get on and off the thing in every floor, claiming that that's not your intended destination.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

@Wylder: o~O
I'm getting all mine online. I personally find them hilarious ;D

12. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
13. Do random Tai Chi exercises.
14. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
15. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
16. Play the harmonica.
17. Say “Ding!” at each floor.
18. Frown and mutter “Gotta go, gotta go” and then sigh and say “Oops!”
19. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers “through” it.
20. Leave a box between the doors.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of the elevator.
22. Say “I wonder what all these do” and push the red buttons.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
24. Say “Twenty years in prison for murdering the whole family, and I get stuck in a lift after being out for two hours. Just my luck!”
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, “Hide it…quick!” then whistle innocently.
26. Sing “I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get, get, get on your nerves” Over and over again.
27. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
28. Do yoga.
29. Propose to the other passengers.
30. Challenge people to duels.
31. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
32. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
33. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
34. Start a sing-along.
35. Any combination of these x)

The Skarzs

Those are all amazing.

36: Start a "Row row row your boat" symphony, trying to get the others to join in.
37: Come in the doors, stop just past them, look around at the other passengers. . . then smile toothily.
38: When you're the last person on, sit in a corner with your knees at your chest, and when someone comes on just start rocking back and forth and muttering.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

39. Wait for the doors to open at each floor then jump forward to the doors and yell out 'HI!'.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

40. Congratulate everyone on being in the same elevator as you.
41. When it's time for you to get off, cry and say you'll never forget the other passengers.
42. Play the harmonica (or other music instrument. The louder the better, actually :D)
43. Pretend to get your leg stuck on the door as it closes.
44. Meditate on the floor.
45. Go up to someone and pretend to know them from somewhere.

Norham Waterpaw

46. Walk into the elevator and look everyone in the eye and begin wringing your hands and mutter, "No, no, no! We're out numbered..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

*Wipes tears of laughter from eyes* These are awesome! Heh, wonder what the people at my grandparent's retirement home would do if I did some of these.  . .. . . . .  *Isn't goign to try them, but likes thinking about trying them*

Russa Nodrey

47. Shake hands with everyone as they come in, and say, "I'm so glad you could make it! There're snacks and drinks on the table, help yourself!"

48. Hug someone and say, "Long lost cousin Gary! We looked everywhere for you! Your mother was convinced you were dead and died of shock!"
Freddy

Lady Amber

49: Pretend you're watching baseball or some other sport on TV and comment on what "happens."

50: Jump up and down in the elevator, saying, "Come on, just a bit more and this thing will go."

BadgerLordFiredrake

If there's enough people...
51.  Say "You probably wonder why I've gathered you all here today".
51b.  ???
51c.  Profit
baby turtle forever

Amarith Waterspring

52. Start staring at people through binoculars and talk to them as though they are all really far away.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Izeroth

53: Act like you're trying to force choke someone.