News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

*Tears Soren's hand off and begins to shred him to pieces. The new forces sweep across the land, devastating the enemy forces.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Izeroth

You have left me no choice, it seems.

*Heavy attack units arrive, accompanied by air support*

*Plasma cannons tear the portals apart*

Delthion

*Ends Izeroth with a quick blow from Durendal.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on June 15, 2015, 02:13:32 AM
*Ends Izeroth with a quick blow from Durendal.*

Ha! That was just a hologram!

*Shoots Roland*

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 14, 2015, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2015, 01:56:42 AM
*Is wondering why Eul is trying to fly while holding on to me.* Hey. . . do you think she's trying to drop me in the river?

I don't know, can you swim?
Yes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 15, 2015, 03:53:49 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 14, 2015, 05:07:50 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2015, 01:56:42 AM
*Is wondering why Eul is trying to fly while holding on to me.* Hey. . . do you think she's trying to drop me in the river?

I don't know, can you swim?
Yes.

I can't imagine a troll swimming. Would that create waves?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Is shot. Recovers. Leads hundreds of thousands of Franks against the legions of order.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*A chasm opens beneath the Franks, engulfing them*

Enough! What is the meaning of this useless fighting? Have the Cellars not seen enough punishment and destruction already?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

*The earth opens and swallows every Izeroth including the real one. Then when every single Izeroth is devoured it closes.* Thus ends the tyrant.

Izeroth

*The chasm re-opens, showering magma upon the Franks*

Persistent little gnat. How many times do I have to crush you?

Delthion

Umm...the Franks were already dead. I just killed you...

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

I have acess to technology beyond your wildest dreams, knave. You think that a simple chasm can kill me?