News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

You walk into a large, dark room, looking around with curiosity. The doors close behind you, and you see two guards standing in front of it. They look almost like ninjas, but way cooler since they have awesome leather jackets and sunglasses. But that's not why you're here. You turn to see a long table in the middle of the dark, creepy room. Don't ask me how you can see without any windows, lights, or even candles, you just can.

Chairs line the table, and at the end of it is the back of a large office chair. You can immediately feel that someone is sitting in it, even though you can't see them. Because reasons... this moment wouldn't be as awesome if you didn't feel the presence of someone else in the room. As you begin to walk towards the chair, someone speaks (in an awesome Ultron voice, cause it's more dramatic that way, duh) :

"What's happening to the Cellars, my friend? All this talk of... members being presidents, having a town hall, government, and order? What has happened to this place? Nothing good, I can tell you that. I have been waiting for you to come see me, I need more helpers. We must restore chaos to the Cellars, return it to its time of glory. It is lacking madness and insanity, and that disturbs me greatly. Join me, and help me to return the Cellars to normal, my friend."

The chair spins around and you see Eul lounging in it with a hawk perched on her shoulders. Eul laughs, spreading her wings as she stands, "The first thing we must do to bring back the Cellars, is to corrupt the order that has been created. We shall tear them apart, from the inside (anyone get that reference?). Bring me Soren, the leader. You know what they say: cut off the head of the snake, and the rest dies. Mwaha! Mwahahahahahaha!!"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

*comes out of the shadows swinging lightsaber*
"You're looking for me? Here I am."
*raises lightsaber in ready for battle*

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

*Stabs Soren in the back with a vibro-blade*

Chaos never fights face to face, my dear Mr. President.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

*pulls out a machete, because machetes are cool* you'll never have order in the Cellars, this place is meant for chaos! *beats wings and hovers in air* attack, all of you who are with me, attack!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

*Blasts Soren with auric energy*

We need to invade the Town Hall and the FIA threads.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

I'll take the FIA threads, anyone can join me. I don't see the Town Hall as a threat yet, but we should keep an eye on it. But for now: Eulaliiaaaaa! (Heh, see what I did there?) *flies to FIA thread*

Luftwaffles

Everybody is whacking Soren, so I wanna do it as well *smacks Soren with a hammer*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

Good, cellar-dwellers, good...
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

*Another chair swivels around, revealing Izeroth*

*Both guards crumple to the floor, dead*

You've done an excellent job of playing into my hands, but I'm afraid it's time to get serious.

*Twelve heavily-armed soldiers enter the room*

Men, eliminate these rebels!

Cornflower MM

. . . . You guys DO realize that if you just wait long enough, and keep quiet about this long enough, it'll pass, right? It's yet another fad. Even those most serious about it will forget about eventually. Why not enjoy the fun while you can?

Jetthebinturong

*Sets Izeroth on fire*

*Turns into a dementor and removes the souls of his men*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

This will never pass until madness is restored! *attacks Izeroth while more guards run into the room*

Cornflower MM

. . .. You're only prolonging this. Trust me.

Eulaliaaa!

Corn, my friend, join us and help us return the Cellars to normal. I'm not trying to destroy the Cellars... I want to protect the world- I mean Cellars (;)), but I don't want it to change.

Cornflower MM

Uhh. . . . I dunno. Going on missions is fun! Can I get back to you on this?