*Runs though Jett's legs and keeps shooting the werewolfs*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Morgazath

*Snarls and leaps at Gonff, teeth and claws slashing.*
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

Corn, you get the reinforcements. I have to stay with my people. I'm their leader.
*grabs random blaster and fires at Morg who's attacking Gonff*
Gonff, use these!
*throws seismic charges to Gonff*
*sets up other charges*
*has detonator*

I'm retired from the forum

Morgazath

*Gets blasted in the back and crumples. Glares at Soren and slowly regenerates my wounds.* You fool! seismic doesn't work on us! This special plating grants us powerful magical properties that makes us immune and absorb many things, including our worst weakness, silver bullets!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Skyblade

A blue tiger-dragon cautiously flies in and watches the battle from a hidden ledge.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

*Launches a mini black hole at Soren*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Eulaliaaa!

*looks at broken machete and pulls out a dagger* Corny, no! I was wanting you to threaten him, not kill him! You were opposed to scare him into giving us control of the Cellars! *Flaps wings in disappointment, then shrugs* ah well, I have a giant werewolf on my side so who am I to complain? Anyhow, where were we, Soren? Oh, right: Give me back the Cellars so I can bring it back to its glorious days of insanity! *attacks Soren with a dagger* (since when did this become a RP thread?  :P )
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Since you created it, actually.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

*Rolls away from Morg abd thinks of his other weakness*
Soren!
*Pulls out Glamdring and swings at black hole*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 11, 2015, 11:52:09 PM
*looks at broken machete and pulls out a dagger* Corny, no! I was wanting you to threaten him, not kill him! You were opposed to scare him into giving us control of the Cellars! *Flaps wings in disappointment, then shrugs* ah well, I have a giant werewolf on my side so who am I to complain? Anyhow, where were we, Soren? Oh, right: Give me back the Cellars so I can bring it back to its glorious days of insanity! *attacks Soren with a dagger* (since when did this become a RP thread?  :P )

YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 11, 2015, 11:42:42 PM
*Launches a mini black hole at Soren*

*Shrieks and pushes Soren out of the way* *Starts bashing a werewolf's head in*

Izeroth

It takes more than a little child's magic to defeat me!

*Slices Jet with a plasma blade, releasing all the souls*

*Extinguishes fire*

Søren

*raises lights art to flying black hole*
*plasma from light saber gets absorbed but calapses hole*
*tosses empty lightsaber*
*picks up phase rifle*
*shoots at charges*
*Eul's chair explodes*
*shoots at Jet*

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Soren, this situation is getting a bit out of hand. Do you mind if I order an airstrike?

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Skyblade on June 11, 2015, 11:55:29 PM
Since you created it, actually.

Right, I forgot about that  :P

*Looks at ruined chair* my chair! My awesome office chair that I could spin around in, you ruined it! *Throws dagger at Soren then flies up and dives down towards Izeroth with another machete*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Morgazath

An airstrike won't work against us! I hold a power beyond that of technology: Nature!

*Howls mightily, bringing forth the powerful forces of dragons, griffins and giant eagles as my air soldiers, and summons werebears to help the werewolves out, all wearing the armor plating.*

FORWARD TO BATTLE!