News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: Is it too late to join?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

No, anyone can join anytime they want.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Morgazath on June 12, 2015, 12:59:03 AM
An airstrike won't work against us! I hold a power beyond that of technology: Nature!

*Howls mightily, bringing forth the powerful forces of dragons, griffins and giant eagles as my air soldiers, and summons werebears to help the werewolves out, all wearing the armor plating.*

FORWARD TO BATTLE!

*The soldiers open fire, mowing down the first line of monsters*

Nature tends not to work against machineguns.

Delthion

All of a sudden a door on the left of the action exploded and Roland stepped forward through the door. "Well well well, what's going on here?"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on June 12, 2015, 01:07:39 AM
An airstrike won't work against us! I hold a power beyond that of technology: Nature!

*Howls mightily, bringing forth the powerful forces of dragons, griffins and giant eagles as my air soldiers, and summons werebears to help the werewolves out, all wearing the armor plating.*

FORWARD TO BATTLE!

Have you not been listening!? Our armored plates grant us powerful magical properties that makes us immune and absorb many things!
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Eulaliaaa!

Madness! Oh what a wonderful day, what a wonderful day! *starts attacking Del with machete*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Morgazath

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 01:12:16 AM
Madness! Oh what a wonderful day, what a wonderful day! *starts attacking Dal with machete*
You don't know what side he's on yet. If you attack him now, we may have a new enemy to combat. My fighters are hard enough pressed as it is.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

"I'm sorry dear madam, I am not Delthion, I am Roland. But what exactly is going on?"

Izeroth

Quote from: Morgazath on June 12, 2015, 01:12:01 AM

FORWARD TO BATTLE!

Have you not been listening!? Our armored plates grant us powerful magical properties that makes us immune and absorb many things!

Our gunpowder grants us "special powers" that punch through armor. Your armor is no exception.

Gonff the Mousethief

Izeroth! Get some kind of air force to get BlueRose! It's a weakness!
*Shoots arrow at machete*
*Charges Nature with Tolkien Eagles*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Um, well, I started a war to restore madness and chaos to the Cellars. I think I'm winning, I don't know. You should join us, my friend, and bring the Cellars back to its days of glory and insanity! *blocks arrows and attacks Gonff, swinging my machete at his head*

Morgazath

Quote from: Izeroth on June 12, 2015, 01:15:07 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on June 12, 2015, 01:12:01 AM

FORWARD TO BATTLE!

Our gunpowder grants us "special powers" that punch through armor. Your armor is no exception.
Then I guess I'll have to improvise. *The red eye on every single creature's armor glows and is surrounded by a red shield. Howls again and summons every single mythical creature imaginable.* Vampires, goblins, orcs, trolls and many more things. Oh my!

Izeroth

Now is not the time to be bringing third parties in. I think we're doing perfectly fine... Or at least will be doing perfectly fine once I get some details sorted out.

*Opens electronic keypad*

*Selects the 'air-to-surface strike' option*

We should probably get out of here before the missiles arrive.

Wylder Treejumper

*Randomly throws grenades everywhere*

You cannot escape chaos! Those of you attempting to aid Soren simply add to the chaos with your fighting! Resistance is futile! So keep on fighting! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Morgazath

All ground units, make a shield with your magic powers! Air units, try to take out the missiles!