News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 12, 2015, 02:46:25 AM
Sounds like you need a new line of work.

*Awesomely fires a rocket at Izeroth in glorious slow motion*

*Casually pushes the slow-motion rocket aside*

Wylder Treejumper

*rocket awesomely explodes in a blaze of glory*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Eulaliaaa!

*grabs a cupcake and eats it while watching explosion, eyes watering* Wot, look. Isn't it beautiful? Oh what a wonderful day, what a wonderful day!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

*The transport ascends into the air*

All Cellar Defense Personnel, abandon your posts at once!

Eulaliaaa!

*shoots down the transport* where do you think you're going?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 03:10:08 AM
*shoots down the transport* where do you think you're going?

You should've known that I always prepare for situations like these.

*Another transport arrives*

*The missiles crash into the ground, creating a massive fireball and pulverizing most of the monsters*

Søren

I've no idea what's going on anymore, someone brief me while I order a nuclear missle strike on Eul's forces.

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 12, 2015, 03:43:44 AM
I've no idea what's going on anymore, someone brief me while I order a nuclear missle strike on Eul's forces.

A nuclear strike won't be necessary; the missile strike already vaporized the bulk of the enemy forces. Even as we speak, my troops are extinguishing the last pockets of resistance.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 12, 2015, 03:03:58 AM
*grabs a cupcake and eats it while watching explosion, eyes watering* Wot, look. Isn't it beautiful? Oh what a wonderful day, what a wonderful day!
*singing*

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I'm gone for one day. ONE DAY and you guys have created a topic that has six pages and nearly 300 views! Kinda like it's the Bronzed Age of the Cellars.

At least I'm getting paid for this.

(Not sure if I'll ever read through this whole topic. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 04:49:31 AM
I'm gone for one day. ONE DAY and you guys have created a topic that has six pages and nearly 300 views! Kinda like it's the Bronzed Age of the Cellars.

At least I'm getting paid for this.

(Not sure if I'll ever read through this whole topic. . .)

This is what happens when you leave us alone in the Cellars, Skarzs. You should know better by now  ;D

The Skarzs

. . . I guess I should expect nothing less. I'll have to babysit you guys from now on.

(Also, I was working with my dad because he "asked" if I could work today as well. . . Please give me new feet; these ones are worn out.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

They smell like rotten apples and my brother is in the shower. ;-;
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington