News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

GOOD GOSH PEOPLE!

Started by Hickory, June 12, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 12, 2015, 04:24:28 PM

@James
We didn't have a prom king back in January. Plugg would have SO won that award.

Actualy there was. Skarzs won the vote but he passed the title on to Leatho because Rain was the prom Queen. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

Oh right, I remember now. Well, Leatho was good too. :P

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on June 12, 2015, 04:31:08 PM
You..you.... you see no conflict?
It's the Cellars for gosh sake! So Eul wants to create some chaos in an already chaotic area; search "Invade!" as a topic in the Cellars, and you will find two topics where similar things happened.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

The Staff:
The President:
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Wow, uh, that's kind of how I picture Soren for some reason. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 12, 2015, 04:19:46 PM
...wait, I could have a Cellar Apple Store this WHOLE TIME and NO ONE TOLD ME?!?! ;D

Hey, that would actually be interesting!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Izeroth

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on June 12, 2015, 04:35:15 PM
Yeah, I don't think anyone's mad at you, I'm just annoyed with Ize and Sage taking this whole "cellars government" thing way too seriously.

You do realise that the president has literally no power?

I'm not honestly that concerned about what happens to the Cellars or the president; I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I was.

Skyblade

Well, in my opinion, The Cellars has been a bit more... annoying lately ;D But it's cool, it's cool. I wouldn't want to get rid of it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 05:05:07 PM
Wow, uh, that's kind of how I picture Soren for some reason. . .
THANKS A LOT JAMES! ;D
But yeah, it was all lightherted. No need to get overly worked up.

Eulaliaaa!

I just decided to try and destroy the Cellars because I was bored out of my mind. I didn't expect there to be 5 pages in one day and I certainly didn't except it to last for more than a few hours. actually kind of proud of myself since I've never made a thread where people posted that much in such short time.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Gonff the Mousethief

I love how James called it "Prom King"  :D.

The whole thing of President and stuff was fun, and a good break from the normal cellars. I agree with Sky that the whole chaos thing was a little annoying, but oh well. There has to be stuff like this sometimes.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Skyblade

The President thing was fun ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Jetthebinturong

No I liked the president thing, the "intelligence Agency", "Town Hall" and "Council" took it too far.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

However, the FNN is really nice.

Banya

I made this point in the Forum Elections thread and stressed it further to a few specific individuals.  The idea for an election was something spontaneous that popped up in SFC a couple weeks ago, and we ran with it.  I set an end date to it, making it intentionally last less than two weeks, because I knew that it would have a short life before the participants grew bored of it.  "Leave the party while you're still having fun," you know?  It was fun while it lasted, and now it's over.  It's bragging rights for Soren and improved debate skills for the candidates, but the elected officials were never expected to have enforceable power or change the Cellars in any way.  Now the next new thing can begin, and it too will last its time before making room for something else.  Maybe someday, someone will say "Hey, remember that time we held Presidential elections in the Cellars, and we had a news network and everything...?" 
Again, thanks to all of you who participated in it and let it run its course.  Even if I'm the only one, I had a blast.