The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

Well, if you are a smiling pirate, we are not supposed to trust you, and you just said that you are awesome, therefore, you are not awesome. ;D

And Skarzs' signature proves that I am a writer!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

So...Humour is a bad thing? Or it can be bad?

Skyblade

I've been wanting to read that fanfic for a while. It's just kinda long, so I have trouble settling down and doing it.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Excellent points.

@Groddil: No, he was born with the gift of laughter, and looked at the world and what it was doing, and thought it mad. So no, humor is not a bad thing according to this quote.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

@Skyblade.
I've pretty much got the rest of the story written down, just wait til I finish the whole thing and  I'll send you a PM.

For the purpose the game, ignore this post.

Vilu Daskar

*Ignores Groddi's post.*

That quote must be about me since I'm not mad.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I haven't heard the trees do that.

Hickory

I think you should change your siggy. But then, you've always had that up there, haven't you?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Tomb Raider, right? That's a good game.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

But then you do have something to say! You just said you have nothing to say!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jetthebinturong

That's an interesting quote.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum