News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm telling you I have read something almost exactly like that somewhere before. Shame I can't remember.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Vilu Daskar

I'm guessing those are T.V. shows.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

!:$:&;'?:?:$:!:?: ........ In other words, your sig is severely broken.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I bet you and Gonffy like talking about those two shows :P

Søren

Yup.
This is by far my favorite quote of all time, as far as your sigs go. ;D

Cornflower MM

Ooohhhh, THAT'S what that line is. :P

Really? Thanks!

Delthion

*In a doctor's office, far far away...* GAAAAAAAH!!!! I can't find her heart for the life of me! It is like it's dancing around in there! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dotti Dillworthy

His name was Fred Weasley, and together with his twin, he was born to make the world roll in madness with his laughter! :D

Rainshadow

I don't really get it (I've never heard more than the chorus of "YMCA"), but somehow it's still funny.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I see your old profile pic up there on that site, the one of you. ;D

Dotti Dillworthy

The death of a bachelor gives me a little creeps.

Lady Ashenwyte

I agree with your statement.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

I think it would be kinda hard to rip open someones chest.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

How about a grimacing pirate?  Can you trust them?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Thats pretty cool! Though I'm not used to the style.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner