The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Okay, I will call you Warrior, Warrior.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

lol, thanks.

*bows head* Thank goodness spiders cannot fly! *spider flies by face* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Rainshadow

*Takes out fly swatter*  AAAAAHHHHH!!!!  GET IT, GET IT!!!!  *Swats it*  Now I shall auth and auth about this moment in time!  I will make a squillion dollars off of it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

Yes! *spears spider with sword to make sure it's dead* *ten more spiders fly by* *unsheathes the Sword of Martin. Redwaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll!!!"

Rainshadow

GET 'EM WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I shall get much more than a squillion dollars off of this!  *Pulls out dagger*  REDWAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarriorOfMossflower

lol *chops spiders in half* They are a dying breed! If we kill them all, your siggie can at last be true!

Rainshadow

*Squillions of flying spiders start popping up*  They are a dying breed huh?  REDWAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!  *Wields dagger and fly swatter, trying to kill spiders*

WarriorOfMossflower

Er...they're supposed to be a dying breed... *massacres spiders*

Rainshadow

*Slices one in half, giant Shelob-sized one flies up*  WARRIOR!!!  GET OVER HERE!!!!  I FOUND THE MOTHER!!!!!

psybox

PLAY THE GAME! you are afraid of spiders.

Rainshadow

Oh ho ho!  You're trying to hide from the flying mother spider huh?  Hiding in your room like that!

Tiria Wildlough

Haharr. I brought out the freak ferret army! They eat spiders.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

i agree.  Pink bunnies are scary.

Rainshadow

The pink bunny will help us kill the spiders!  No thanks to you Psybox, you coward!