News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*While the others discussed taking out Ash I am actually doing it* I rush him from behind throwing two gummy worm darts at his back, then twirling my hook over my head on the end of the small bit of string I attack using it like a whip snapping the small barb at him while shouting my battle cry*

"REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!"

OOC: I am not sure why my battle cry is Remember the Alamo but it sounds cool and you can shout it really well, and Davy Crocket's spirit will give me strength ;D :P

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

*Thanks Sky* Yes ash must be taken out. *Climbs up ladder and starts for the red box on the other side of the arena*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Accompanies LT and attacks Ash, tries to force him towards the pool and drown him there.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

*Pulls up the neck of my wet shirt so that it covers my nose and mouth and continues to run to the other side of the arena* *Smoke is every where and my eyes are starting to water and burn*

Delthion

We'll destroy Ash while you stop the fire!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Delthion how the heck did you get over the wall of fire? Whatever lets just take Ash down!"

Delthion

This fire is so confusing! And I was by the pool!

James Gryphon

@Soren: You feel a bit woozy. All this smoke must finally be getting to you.

You cough violently.

Sandpaw's darts hit Ashenwyte, and bounce off much as you would expect, being made from gummi worms. The hook-whip completely misses its target, however. (result: 5)

Delthion, who had followed a blind hunch that Sandpaw was going to the observation deck, runs straight past fire and through smoke to get there. He has enough energy left by the time he gets on the deck to launch himself at Ash, succeeding in knocking him off of the table. Del then collapses to the floor, out of breath, and spasmodically coughs. (result: 7)

The fire fills up the space between the pool and the observation deck, and between the desk and the pool. It also reaches the elevator doors. Smoke continues drifting through and filling the arena. Everyone coughs.

@Faiyloe: You see a red fire alarm box in front of you.

You cough underneath your shirt.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

*Tries to crawl away.*

*To the director* Isn't the observation deck outside?

James Gryphon

Quote from: Delthion on August 17, 2015, 09:29:13 PM
*To the director* Isn't the observation deck outside?
No; the observation deck overlooks the outside through a glass wall. (It does continue outside through the glass doors, but those are locked.)
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Pulls the fire alarm*

Delthion

*Tries to shatter glass with self. Fearing that the sword would break.*

James Gryphon

Faiyloe pulls the lever. A klaxon somewhere begins blaring, lights come on, and the hotel sprinkler system comes on. Water and fire suppressant begins shooting out everywhere on the first floor.

Everyone hears the sound of some massive machinery creaking and shifting. The glass ceiling overhead slowly slides open! The smoke begins drifting out of the hotel.

Delthion feebly bumps himself up against the wall. Nothing whatsoever happens to the glass.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Waits until the fire is out and the smoke is all gone before removing the cloth from my face and takes deep breaths of the fresh air* *coughs a little* *Looks at the soda machine and tries the key I found at the bottom of the pool on it*

LT Sandpaw

* I think Dell has gone crazy from the smoke and rush over leaving Ash. I see that Dell is simply recovering and give him a gummy worm to eat and recover before charging Ash again. Seeing as my last attacks failed I instead grab the tablecloth from a nearby table and attempt to wrap Ash up in it*