News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

*In a hoarse voice* Thank you, friend...there's a chest...can you...open it?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

Yeah... Will you be ok by your self? *Glances around again* Here take these if the boys give you any trouble* *Takes the three half melted ice balloons from my pocket and hands them to Sky* Oh and this *puts the helium tank next to sky* It is lighter and easier to wield than your ladder and it will still give them quite a lump... I'll be wanting it back though. *Finally turns and dives into the pool to try and open the chest*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

I have no idea where I am. So, I'll just say, *Goes to the pool and helps Sky and Faiy*. I can swim very well.

And I am confused. What do the numbers after the result mean?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

LT Sandpaw

*I pat myself down to quench any flames and then rush up the observation deck looking around for anything that might help me get to get to the ocean* I also look around for some of the other players while I run doubled over*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

Faiyloe opens the chest. The hinges are a little rusty, but it squeaks open with some effort.

There's nothing inside but a strange-looking key. (result: 8)

@Sandpaw: There are two nearby glass doors that lead to the outside portion of the observation deck. However, there are also signs that read "Locked" on both of them.

You see Ashenwyte standing on one of the tables. The smoke has filled much of the arena, but you can make out some figures, presumably other players, near the swimming pool.
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Grabs the key and swims back to the surface* Climbs out of the pool next to Sky and takes back my helium tank* I got the elevator key.

Skyblade

Great. We need to stop this fire, right? There's the fire alarm and the box...both accessible only through the second floor.

Faiyloe

Can the ladder reach the second floor from here? If so, then do it.

rrrrr

Quote from: rrrrr on August 16, 2015, 04:09:03 AM

rrrrr.....

James Gryphon

Quote from: rrrrr on August 17, 2015, 05:09:04 AM
Quote from: rrrrr on August 16, 2015, 04:09:03 AM

OOC: Sorry, I'd meant to answer this and forgot.

It signifies what number you got from the RNG (after positive or negative modifiers have been applied). Higher numbers are better.
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

Ohhhh, thanks :P

*Keeps swimming in the swimming pool.*

Alliance, anybody? I don't know... Hmmmm... Sky? Del?
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

I'm currently barely out of death, but sure! If Faiy is ok with it.

Faiyloe

... Sure but if you choose to break it Then you will be deader then a can of tuna. Sky the ladder.

Skyblade

(EDIT) Here *Passes ladder*

Delthion

So Faiy, where are we at stopping this fire? After the fire is out, I vote that we all unite against Ash. Since he caused this.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.