News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2015, 05:23:56 PM
Just for posting that I think Soren is mafia... ;D ;D ;D ;D
You're just still mad we beat the snot out of the Colts. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

OBSERVATIONS:

Rock has ben viewing this thread a lot, so has Soren.
Jet and Rrrrr are both pretty active but haven't posted in this thread once after signing up.
Sand keeps talking about "protecting himself from the Mafia". Could be genuine or fake talk.

These could mean anything, but I want to point them out. Guys, anyone can be Mafia. That's why nobody should escape observation.
Trust nobody!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on August 14, 2015, 06:50:55 PM
OBSERVATIONS:

Rock has ben viewing this thread a lot, so has Soren.
Jet and Rrrrr are both pretty active but haven't posted in this thread once after signing up.
Sand keeps talking about "protecting himself from the Mafia". Could be genuine or fake talk.

These could mean anything, but I want to point them out. Guys, anyone can be Mafia. That's why nobody should escape observation.
Trust nobody!
It's been hard for me to post here before today. It's hard keeping up with you guys. Same in the Arena topic.

Delthion

Soren's Mafia! I don't care!!! Vote him out!!! *Raises pitchfork and torch, begins chanting.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Jetthebinturong

I don't understand all this banter. Every other game people waited patiently until the game started before they began, what's going on? Soren, Del this is not the Cellars.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

...Soren's mafia...he has become an accomplice to international crimes by associating himself with the Patriots... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 14, 2015, 07:39:51 PM
I don't understand all this banter. Every other game people waited patiently until the game started before they began, what's going on? Soren, Del this is not the Cellars.
Someone suggested they start talking, and here we are.
Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2015, 07:40:09 PM
...Soren's mafia...he has become an accomplice to international crimes by associating himself with the Patriots... ;D ;D

At least I do it in style. ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 14, 2015, 07:39:51 PM

No idea. They're being weird. That's really quite common, isn't it?

OKAY GUYS! CHILL A MINUTE! I'm working on the story in another tab. So just calm down and wait patiently. ADD or no ADD, I'll get this done in the next. . . . We'll aim for the next thirty minutes.

Can you handle that?!

Delthion

He's admitted it!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!! ;D ;D

Yes indeed I can! I can hold my tongue for as long as is necessary! *Elegantly bows.*

Cornflower MM

Delthion

I had posted right after you posted...I didn't even realize what you said. So I was just saying that I could stop.

Skyblade

Hey guys, not too much joking. The Mafia mustn't win.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »