Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Eulaliaaa!

*follows Sky around* Ooooooooh! Feeeaaarrrrr meeeeee! Fear me greeeaaaatllyyyyy!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

So, I'm suspicious for playing Mafia the same way I always do.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

CaptainRocktree

I... Am... Dead.... Noooooooo
GG.  ::)
Anyways, Why am I so shy?   ;D. I have so much to say... Oh well.
*Floats over to Eul, Starts flying around haunting everyone with Eul*
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Oooooh! You've beeeen aaactiiiing suuuspiciouuussss laaateeelllyyyyy!

(@Rock: just to let you know, I can carry my own suitcases upstairs, thank you very much  ;D )
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

CaptainRocktree

@Eul:  Well. Ill remember that next time (Oh wait, Were dead I forgot) ;D, And I usually don't eye people and not talk ;D.
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

And usually, I don't scream and freeze when I'm under attack  ;D (and yeah, there won't be a next time. We're dead. I always knew those darn stairs would be the end of me  ;D)

Mhera

Always nice to wake up from a nap and find yourself accused of double murder (and the fact that two of your friends were killed, but yeah...) ;D I'll defend myself here and go more in depth later when I'm not so tired.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 14, 2015, 08:43:20 PM
Why Mhera? Because she pointed out the paper in Eul's hand.
As Soren pointed out earlier, I'm observant. Someone had to find the note, and it makes sense for the person who tends to notice details moreso than others to be the one.

Quote from: SkyMhera and Del were having a "crazy conversation" earlier.
...is it possible to have a conversation with Del that doesn't tick the Craze-O-Meter?

QuoteMhera is smart, and her earlier posts in this thread could have been a ploy to make us think she is Innocent.
Thanks, but the same could be said for you ;)

Delthion

I honestly have no idea who to vote out...no one is being exceptionally suspicous, there is what Skye brought up about Mhera and Sand. LT and Mhera are both behaving normally, I might just go with whoever is being voted for most. Jet and Skye could be the Mafia, because they were the least crazy of the entire group. But Rrrr hasn't done much of anything besides speak with Rocktree and that could have given him some hint as to what Rocktree was doing where.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Hey Del, why do you say Mhera and LT are behaving normally?

Delthion

Because Mhera is always observant, and LT is always preparing for the possible consequence that he might die.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Hmm.

See, this is why I don't like using story clues too much. They can be interpreted so many different ways, and anyone can defend himself from them.

So, looking at posts, R is somewhat suspicious for not posting yet.

Cornflower MM

*Giggles again* I think I'll have to watch what I write more. ;D

Quote from: Skyblade on August 14, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
See, this is why I don't like using story clues too much. They can be interpreted so many different ways, and anyone can defend himself from them.

^^^ ;)

CaptainRocktree

@Eul: Those darn stairs... I'm also surprised I didn't take out the Mafia, I mean. It was 2v1 and I was carying a dagger under my coat  ;D.

Soooo, As a ghost can I point out clues? Or can I only talk to fellow ghost and haunt the non-ghost?
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

@Rock: yeah. And I had a switchblade, two pocket knives, and a freaking machete (all of which I actually have in real life)!  ;D  It must've been some martial arts genius or something. I have yet to learn Aikido  :P

CaptainRocktree

Well, I do know a significant amount of Martial Arts (I've been doing it for 2 years). But he probably had like a machine gun  or bazooka ;D.
J.R.R Tolkien