News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2015, 10:33:39 PM
Because Mhera is always observant, and LT is always preparing for the possible consequence that he might die.

Heeeey What is that suppose to mean, Even if its true...

Anyway I have my suspicions on who it is but I think I have a good guess, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but...

POM You are guilty.

OOC: We are allowed to post in the story right?
BIC:

"No my close friend and comrade have been slain in cold blood, the scum who did this will pay in blood for this act of villainy." Sandpaw stood and pointed a accusing finger at Gonff. "Did you do this?" Sandpaw took a step towards him. "Speak the truth!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

CaptainRocktree

A ghost comes floating in...

Sannnndpawww III aaammmm youuuuurrrr fathhhherrrrr.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 14, 2015, 11:19:42 PM
Well, I do know a significant amount of Martial Arts (I've been doing it for 2 years). But he probably had like a machine gun  or bazooka ;D.

I think the others would've heard if whoever killed us used a bazooka or machine gun ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 14, 2015, 11:21:56 PM
A ghost comes floating in...

Sannnndpawww III aaammmm youuuuurrrr fathhhherrrrr.

Oooh everything makes so much sense now.

"FAAAAATHEEEER WHHHHHY I NEVER GOT TO KNOW YOU!!!!!!!"

CaptainRocktree

"Beeecauuuseeee I joiiinnneddd theeee darrrrk siiiideeee!"
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Skyblade

@Sand: Uh, what? Why Gonff?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

@Sky, Because I think he's guilty, I also think your guilty but that is arguable so I went with Gonff. :P

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 14, 2015, 11:20:10 PM
Quote from: Delthion on August 14, 2015, 10:33:39 PM
Because Mhera is always observant, and LT is always preparing for the possible consequence that he might die.
POM You are guilty.
*PoM. If you are going to accuse me, accuse me right.

First off me and Rock are buds and I would never kill him or Eul. Second, May I ask really why you would accuse me?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

So, two votes: One fo rMherry, and one for Gonffy.  (Yes I seriously said that.) And, Sandy? Only Narrorator does story. ;)

LT Sandpaw

@Gonff Okay sure PoM cool.

-_-

I will explain after this round, just accuse someone, like Skyblade ;)

@Cornflor, aaaaaaaaaaww.... Fiiiiiine...

Skyblade

What do you mean explain after this round? Do you mean after this Day or after the entire game?

Uh, no. FYI, people often seem to think I'm Mafia for some reason. Go to Mafia Round 2, the last few pages, and you'll find the same thing. It's just my playstyle that stands out.

Gonff the Mousethief

@SaLt: I'm just messing with you. However, I do believe Sky is telling the truth (It may come back to kill me), so I am accusing Ash.             

@Cornflower: Wha? 0-o                                                                                                                                         
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

Ugh. Sand, you can't accuse someone and then not give your reasoning. Even if you are the detective, provide some kind of lie to explain your choice.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on August 15, 2015, 12:47:27 AM
What do you mean explain after this round? Do you mean after this Day or after the entire game?

Uh, no. FYI, people often seem to think I'm Mafia for some reason. Go to Mafia Round 2, the last few pages, and you'll find the same thing. It's just my playstyle that stands out.

Plus, you're a bunch better than the rest of us here. ;) That doesn' help much. . . . Mafia probably like accusing you, because you get close to sniffing them out, ;)

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 15, 2015, 01:03:36 AM
@SaLt: I'm just messing with you. However, I do believe Sky is telling the truth (It may come back to kill me), so I am accusing Ash.            

@Cornflower: Wha? 0-o                                                                                                                                        

Three votes - Ashy, Mherry, and Gonffy.

What? You need a Y-ending nickname.

Skyblade

Thank you, Corn :) And your nicknames are cool!

I agree with Jet. Accusing someone with no reason is bad. It's also suspicious, because you could be Mafia just trying to put the blame on someone without proper evidence.

I'm still willing to hear Sand's reasoning, though. Something tells me we should listen.