News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Lady Ashenwyte

I vote for PoM. I also have a strong chance of being killed tonight.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

Dead people can't talk in Mafia games. This is Corny's game though, so she can make the decision on that.

Ok. If you're voting me based on the fact that I wasn't killed at Night, that's a bad move.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons why I wouldn't be killed at Night besides being Mafia.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Very well...you make good points, but I don't see anyone making good points for the guilt of others. So I will not vote yet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

I think it may be Gonff, but I need to hear reasoning on Sand's part. However, I'm leaning towards Gonff.

On another note, where's Rrrrr? He's been online, yet he hasn't posted here once. How strange.

Delthion

The way it sounds like you said that is funny...I don't know why. It's very strange. ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on August 15, 2015, 02:34:16 AM
The other girls are me and Mhera, neither of whom are shipped with another guy in the group (well, Soren and Mhera is debatable but not as popular).

LT might be accusing Gonff to try to show he's not Mafia. Since the story has them talking about "something" together, they look like collaborators, so by accusing Gonff LT would be hoping to prove that that's not the case.

Captain_Sandfur

Dang Mhera spot on!
The leap of faith is difficult, thirty feet above the ground with nothing between you and death except a small iron bar. The safety harness means little as you prepare to hurl yourself over the edge. It's the trust in your own ability's that makes this possible.

LT Sandpaw

Oops that was me useing Sandfur's phone, I forgot to change accounts.

Anywho Mhera hit the nail on the head there,

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I will post soon, just a few minutes.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 15, 2015, 05:10:42 AM
Oops that was me useing Sandfur's phone, I forgot to change accounts.

Anywho Mhera hit the nail on the head there,

What?

Mhera was making a point about how you could be accusing Gonff to make yourself look innocent even though you're Mafia.

And you're acknowledging it? O.o

That's basically saying that she's right that you and Gonff are Mafia.

rrrrr

Quote from: Skyblade on August 14, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
Hmm.

See, this is why I don't like using story clues too much. They can be interpreted so many different ways, and anyone can defend himself from them.

So, looking at posts, R is somewhat suspicious for not posting yet.

I've been very busy this two days and have had a total of only about 5 minutes on this forum yesterday and today combined. I'll try to post more :P
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Skyblade

Ok, I was just making an observation.

I will probably vote for either Gonff or Sand today. I also find Del and Mhera suspicious.

Gonff the Mousethief

It seems the more I talk the more of a suspect I become. *Sigh*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

@PoM: And if you don't talk everyone suspects you... Oh, the troubles of playing Mafia  ;D.
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Skyblade

Everyone suspects me too :P