News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

. . . . . You know, I'm 99 % sure that no one's guessed my clue. Oh, well. I'll keep that in mind for next time. Speaking of which, R, Mhera, Soren, and Del haven't voted. Please, people, let's not hold up the game more than necessary. ;) You DO have a time limit, y'know! At this point, Sand has the most votes out. Poor guy.

Delthion

I am going to vote for Skye...just because I have no idea who is it and I don't want to seal someones fate.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

So does that mean that Skye, Sand, and Ash have the same number of votes?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Yep. But Mhera still has to vote. And R.

Gonff the Mousethief

One more vote then?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I do not think that it's Sky. She just doesn't warrant the same suspicion as Ash. It is her play style. And Ash did come late, delaying the game. It must be Ash.

Skyblade

Quote. . . . . You know, I'm 99 % sure that no one's guessed my clue.

....VERY Interesting. I think the Mhera-Del conversation might be a clue (You even referred to it as "crazy"), but I'm not sure.

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2015, 05:43:36 PM
I am going to vote for Skye...just because I have no idea who is it and I don't want to seal someones fate.

This seems like a contradiction.

You said you don't want to seal someone's fate, but you're voting for someone who already has one vote. You just brought me up to tie with Sand and Ash, so if I get one more vote I will be in the lead. Sounds like you are trying to seal someone's fate. That's what it looks like to me, anyway.

I'm not sure about Gonff and Sand. I still suspect them, but less. Meanwhile, I suspect Mhera and Del more. For some reason, I also get this weird feeling Mhera could be Mafia, and I can imagine Corn choosing her for the position. Why? Mhera is smart and strategic, she just seems like the Mafia type :P However, feelings are sometimes right and sometimes not, so I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

Ash is suspicious for what Gonff said. He wasn't online when Corn said the Mafia had to submit their kill, and he was acting a bit strange before the game started. He also suspected Gonff, who was the same person who suspected him first. He then voted Sand, but I think it could be to jump on the majority wagon since it looked like Sand was getting voted out and Gonff wasn't.

I vote for Ash. This vote may change.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on August 15, 2015, 06:07:46 PM
I do not think that it's Sky. She just doesn't warrant the same suspicion as Ash. It is her play style. And Ash did come late, delaying the game. It must be Ash.

Thank God someone understands.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

The reason I tied is so that I don't have to decide who is lynched, it is down to Mhera and Rrrr, that way, I have only brought it to a tie. Eh, it seemed logical at the moment! ;D ;D

But if Rrrr is suspicious for hardly posting, I would say Jett is the most suspicious with that.

Cornflower MM

GAAAAH. Okay, guys. YOU MAY ONLY CHANGE YOUR VOTE ONCE MORE. Why? It's seriously confusing me with all this jumping around. Not to mention tiring. Sorry, guys, but make up your minds once and for all this Night. Day. Whatever.

Søren

I know, I HATE the changing vote rule. It makes it confusing.

Skyblade

Quote from: Delthion on August 15, 2015, 06:23:36 PM
The reason I tied is so that I don't have to decide who is lynched, it is down to Mhera and Rrrr, that way, I have only brought it to a tie. Eh, it seemed logical at the moment! ;D ;D

But if Rrrr is suspicious for hardly posting, I would say Jett is the most suspicious with that.

Oh, ok. I see your reasoning :)

Gonff the Mousethief

When will the voting end?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

I feel like every time I type on here I dig myself a bigger hole... Anyway I'm still suspicious of Sky and I'll keep voting for her. Though Gonff's argument on Ash is very good.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Sand, you didn't answer my question.

Why do you find me suspicious?