News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Skyblade

Don't worry about it :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! What? :P

Delthion

Aren't we waiting on the story for the day lynching? So we can start the next lynching? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

YES! NOW CALM DOWN! Haven't YOU ever had writer's block?

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 31, 2015, 06:07:46 PM

Delthion? Never!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 31, 2015, 06:56:17 PM

Delthion? Never!

I think I've had it once...when I was eight or so... ;D ;D

rrrrr

I've had it like several times when I was in 8th grade.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2015, 03:56:35 AM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on August 31, 2015, 06:56:17 PM

Delthion? Never!

I think I've had it once...when I was eight or so... ;D ;D

Impossible!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

CaptainRocktree

COOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNNNN
The ghost wants a story! ;D ;D ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

::)

After Jet whirled into the lobby, he saw that Soren, Skyblade, and rrrrr were in the lobby talking. When she saw him, Skyblade smiled. "Jet! There you are! We all started to worry when we woke up and you were gone." She said - Soren and R whirled around. "Well, technically, Skyblade started to worry." Soren grumbled. "She woke me up knocking on the door, saying it was time to get up, and she freaked when you weren't in the room." He explained, but it was clear he'd started to worry as well. "Where's everyone else?" Jet asked tensely. "I've got something to tell you all."

"Still in their rooms. Come on, let's get them up." R spoke up. Turning, he headed for the stairs. Jet reached out and grabbed his sleeve, "Not that set of stairs." In response to his friends' curious glances, Jet paled. "Just trust me." He headed for the stairs on the other side of the lobby. Admittedly, they only went up to the second floor, but that was better than using the stairs that possibly still had a killer on them.

Soon everyone was gathered in Skyblade's room. Sandpaw, Mhera, Del, and Ash were all the picture of sleepiness. "So, what's going on?" Mhera asked, plopping down on an empty bed. "Earlier, I went down to the pool. Well, I forgot my towel. . ." Jet said, and recounted all the events that had occurred down in the basement: The first figure yanking him away from the pool; the second figure going into the pool and then yelling; the first person shoving him into the bathroom; and finally, the footsteps chasing him up the stairs.

There was a shocked silence. "So. . . . The killer isn't satisfied with just Rock and Eul." Ash said in a small voice. "Apparently not," Jet replied. "What now?" Sandy asked. "By the sound of it, the murderer or murderers are one of us." Skyblade said, her brow furrowing. "Think about it - Why else kill Rock and Eul? Unless they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. And that's really unlikely, considering there were no other bodies or anything." She said. Soren nodded, "That makes wonderful sense, Sky." He said.

"Great! So, which one of us is it?" Sandpaw asked, jumping into the conversation. "Why, for all we know, it could be you, Sky! After all, you're the one who pointed it out." He turned serious as he looked at the Asian teen. "What?! No! I'd never kill my friends!" She said frantically. Jet turned to him with a frown, "You have an alibi, Sand? It seems pretty suspicious, you pointing fingers." Sandpaw snorted, "Me? No. Why, does pushing or throwing people down the stairs seem my style? No, I'd kill them in more awesome ways!" He declared.

A moment after he said this, he noticed everyone looking at him uncomfortably. "Aw, come on, guys. I was just joking." He said feebly. "Rock was my friend. Why would I kill him?" This only made the silence more awkward. "How 'bout a vote?" Mhera proposed. "We all write down who we think killed Rock an deul, anonymously of course, and then we see who has the most votes." She said. There were head-nods all around, and Del got paper and pencils. And also a hat.

Soren soon sat with the hat in his lap. He pulled out the first slip of paper. "Sand." He read, his face white. He reached in and pulled out another one, "It's Sand again." Soren carefully put the two slips of paper to the side, his face still deathly white. "It's. . . Sand again." He shot Sandpaw a look of sympathy as he sat there, frozen, his face even whiter than Soren's. "S-Sandy," Soren whispered, swallowing. "Maybe that's all you'll get," Mhera said, reaching out and patting Sand's shoulder as Soren dipped his hand into the hat yet again. then he froze. "I-I can't," he said, holding the the hat out with a beseeching look.

With a shaky breath, Ash reached out and grabbed the hat. He quickly shoved his hand into the hat and withdrew a paper. "Sand." He announced grimly. He tossed the paper to the pile of Sandpaw votes. He plunged his hand into the hat again, "Me," Ash said, his face turning white. "What? That's- I wouldn't-"He started to stammer. "Keep reading, Ash." Del commanded. Ash, as commanded, picked up another slip and opened it. "Skyblade," He read. Sky gasped. "That's all of them. Sand, sorry, pal, but it looks like you're getting killed." Ash said solemnly, setting aside the hat and standing up. Sandpaw scrambled up from his place on the floor.

"Ash, please, don't do this!" He pleaded, backing up. Skye's room overlooked the parking lot, and so it had a window. Jet moved around behind Sand and opened the window. "Please, Ash! C'mon, Soren, you know I'm innocent," Sand pleaded. Soren looked at him and shrugged. Taking hold of Sand's arms, Jet and Ash hauled him over to the window. "I'm really sorry, Sand." Jet said. Then the two pushed him off the window. Sand gave a short scream that was cut off - Everyone heard the thud. Skyblade gasped and then tears started streaming down her face. Mhera buried her face in her hands. Del sat on the bed, looking stunned. Jet leaned against the wall, staring at his hands. Rr stared at the window, pale. Soren bowed his head and turned to comfort Skye. Ash sat on the floor by the window, and started shaking.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL!

Jetthebinturong

0_0 Jesus.

I usually don't blaspheme because most of you are Christians but the other option is swearing and that's probably worse.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Mhera

You could always do neither, but if that's too much to ask then swearing is preferable.

Anyway. That was brutal.

Søren

Honestly, that wasn't too bad considering how Rock died in Mafia 3.5

I'm retired from the forum