RP: The Desert Warlord

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 19, 2011, 07:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Shinella, hiding behind the kamodo dragon, smirked, "S'alright, chaps, he's a good fellow." she appeared beside Dragao, trying not to laugh.

OOC: Shin's a... neutral/good one!
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

"A good fellow? Why does the place reek of adders? is this a trick?" Flameflower had the sad power to only ask Questions when around strangers she thought were bad
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: Warning, the next part is a little gross.

Dragao swished his long, thick tail slowly. "I am Drragao Narrazz, Kommodo Drraagon of thee Westerrn Desserrtss. It iss alrright, I am an ally." He slumped down and yanked the arrow out of his leg. He hissed angrily when he saw the damage, knowing that he would forever limp. The Dragon braced himself, then ripped off his injured leg, roaring loudly in pain.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

OOC A little gross eeww

BIC "What the heck you just you just!" Flameflower was almost speechless at the disgusting seen but being a nurse as well as a warrior she had seen other peoples legs come off but not by there own mouth she went looking around as his leg started bleeding even more
"Here! It is a mixture of herbs, and leaves, and water, it will help with the bleeding and pain!" she handed it to him and looked away 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Drgao ate the herbs, then spat them back out. "I need no herrbss. Rreptiless heall rrapidlyy." Sure enough, his limb had already stopped bleeding. "I will grrow a neww limmb by thee end of thee week."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

"very well then i will just look the other way until then" sh said shaking her head with disgust "You never answered my Question why does this place smell like adders
"Cause we live here!" Flameflower turned to see the big adder looming over her ready to strike with it's deadly fangs. 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

The coyotes' yelps reached Scorlath's ears. He leapt through the underbrush and joined with the 4 other hunters. The entered the clearing to see two coyotes dead, and another one staggering about, his neck pierced by the poison teeth. Scorlath growled and cannonballed into the nearest adder, breaking its neck instantly. He brained another with Bloodhummer, tore into the next's throat with his claws, and bashed the last with his mighty tail. Fifteen seconds, four dead adders.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

OOC um one of them is still at the cave
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao hissed as the adder. "Doo not kill thesse beasstss, Ssinisstrra, theyy arre alliess."
The adder bowed her head and withdrew. "The lizardbeasst hass killed my brood, Dragon. I expect revenge."

OOC: Sinisstra is a freeplay character who want revenge on Scorlath now. She can either be killed or get her revenge.

Mad Maudie

"Oh good day ma'am sorry for the intrusion i did not think adders lived here or at least big ones such as yourself!" she said trying to get the big adder away from her
"Oh yes with your big fangs and slithery voice!" she said it was obvious that the big adder liked it for she was nodding her head to every compliment as flameflower backed away.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Dragao swished his massive tail back and forth. "Yee all  cann sstayy herre if yee wissh, but I amm headinng out forr Rredwall Abbeyy." The Dragon turned and trudged out from the cave, walking on three legs and using his tail to balance.

Mad Maudie

"What do you want with redwall?" Flame asked "Being a warrior of redwall i need to know!" she said drawing her poison dagger
"That is made with Adder Poison? very wise" the big snake said looking at it closely.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Shinella

Shin pointed to Dragao as she backed from the cave after him, "Ask him, mate! Ah'm merely a follower!" she then dashed off and walked beside him, a throwing dagger in each paw, "Ah mean no harm, friend, merely need some practice." she squinted and eyed along the length of her arm and the keen blade, swinging it over her shoulder, she shot it back up. "THUD!" it embedded into an oak tree, pieces of old bark falling off from where it had landed. Shin sprinted ahead to retrieve it with a wolfish smile. And so her practice began.
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Mad Maudie

OOC i was asking  whatever his name is Nightfire why such a weird name?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

OOC: His name, Dragao Naraz, means Dragon Flame in another language. It's only weird if your English. ;) BIC:

Dragao glanced over his shoulder at Shin. "I am not sseeking to harrm Rredwall. Do not fearr of that." He continued, making slower progress than before, but his wound had already closed up, so he was in no danger of infection.