News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Salamandastron Mafia

Started by rrrrr, September 05, 2015, 08:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you feel about this game?

Awesome!
5 (45.5%)
Good.
4 (36.4%)
So-so.
1 (9.1%)
Bad.
1 (9.1%)
Horrible.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

rrrrr

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 28, 2015, 02:34:21 AM
Previous Round:
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=8289.0

QuoteMafia is a game that is all about discovering who the murderers - the Mafia - are.  This game is played in two different settings:  Day and night.  During the night portion of the game, the players with certain roles (listed below) are to use their special abilities to either murder someone, heal someone, or attempt to discover who the Mafia are.  During the day portion of the game, the living characters determine amongst themselves who the Mafia might be, and together they kill one player.  This cycle continues until either the Mafia are dead or there are an equal or greater amount of Mafia than there are non-Mafia.

There are many different ways to play Mafia, with many different roles to play.  For this round, I will be selecting five playable roles:

Civilian:  They have no special abilities, and thus do nothing at night, but they can still vote for who to kill during the day.

Mafia:  They are able to assassinate one player every night by (if there is only one Mafia) PMing the name of their victim to the Narrator (rrrrr).  If there are more than one Mafia, then the whole group must come to a collective decision via PM before messaging the Narrator.  During the day, the Mafia may vote for who to kill along with the other players.

Medic:  They are able to heal one player (including themselves) every night, meaning that if the Mafia kills someone on the same night that the Medic heals them, the victim doesn't die.  They heal a player by PMing their target's name to the Narrator.  During the day, the Medic may vote for who to kill like all the other players.

Detective:  They are able to investigate one player every night, PMing the name of the player they're investigating

Cupid: They have a one-use only ability, which is to be used during the first night session.  Their power is the ability to make two players unknowingly "fall in love", meaning that if one dies, the other does as well.  The Cupid PMs their choice of two players to the Narrator.  The Cupid, just like all other players, can vote for who to kill during the day session.

1. Please put your votes in Bold.
2. You can only change your vote once, so it's not confusing to others.
3. I will only put two to three clues in each story.
4. Sign-ups will close on Wednesday, but that depends on how many players we have by then.
5. Have fun :P

PLAYERS:

1. Blu Fox Gonff, the Optimistic  ;D
2. Eulalia!!! Hawk, the Acute  ;)
3. Cornflower MM Squirrel, the Dazzling  ::)
4. Soren the Warrior Badger, the Cool  8)
5. Skyblade Badger, the Wonderfully Nice  :)
6. Cap'n Rocktree Otter, the Epic  8)
7. Lord Ashenwyte Fox, the Interesting  ;)
8. LT Sandpaw Ferret, the Helpful  ;)
9. Vilu Daskar Stoat, the Jubilant  :D
10. SilentSam Squirrel, the Happy :)
11. Blaggut Hedgehog, the Big  :D

I know this is way too early, but I am going to make a Redwall-style Mafia that takes place at Salamandastron. If you want to join, then just fill out this one-word character sheet.

Character sheet

Species:
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

LT Sandpaw

Mafia has taken the forums by storm. :o

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Gonff the Mousethief

Species: Blu Fox.

Yeah! Finally one actually relating to the forums theme!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Eh. I'll join.

Species: swainson's hawk
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Species: Squirrel, of course. Well, this is cool. :P

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

Woo, This sounds cool! Since I have terrible luck, And get killed the first night of any mafia game I've played so far...  I guess I can join in...  :P.  Species: Skipper of the Otters! (Should we say the name of are characters?, If so my characters name is Roc)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

If I get chosen for Mafia, I won't go for you Rock (Nice/Awful thing to say at the same time).
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

rrrrr

I'm going to use your usernames. And it will be like the What's Happening - you wake up confused and stuff (I've been planning to do something like that so long ;D) so you won't know anything but your usernames and stuff. And then Time skip 20 seasons. So, @Rocktree, do you want to be Cap'n Rock or just Rock? I can't use specific names because I would be really really biased and you'll have like a 99.9999999999 percent chance of winning.
rrrrr.....

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

You're all in! Waiting for at least 5 more people.  :)
rrrrr.....

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll be a fox, a cunning one.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.