News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

For Vilu
confidential
Very well, we have an alience.
[close]
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Swedish ships arrive home.

Sage.
I, Vilu king of Sweden, have made an alliance with your ally Russia. I was wandering if you would be interested is one too.
Vilu VI of Sweden.

[close]
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

•2,500 conscripts arrive from Brandenburg, strengthening the Prussian force.

•The Hessian mercenaries begin advancing on Warsaw.

Delthion, Emperor of the Habsburg Monarchy
 confidential
The state of Brandenburg-Prussia requests a temporary alliance with the Habsburg Monarchy. The terms for an agreement are as follows:
•Poland will be partitioned into two sections, the extent of which we can determine following our victory over the other armies.
•The Habsburg Monarchy will be given 60% of the wealth acquired in the conquest of Poland, while the remaining 40% will go to Brandenburg-Prussia and its beneficiaries.
•The Habsburg-Monarchy will agree not to conduct hostilities against Brandenburg-Prussia during or immediately following the campaign against Poland.
[close]
[close]

Vilu Daskar

Scots evacuate the city.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

- Spanish explorers set sail for the New World. They will reach in a year.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

-Russians push Polish forces away from Vilinus
-Send raid parties to procure fresh supplies

Hickory

Ottoman forces march to the Ottoman-Russian border, 30,000 in total. They wait for the Russian envoy to arrive.

To Vilu
Of course.
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Sage and Soren.
My army of 100,000 will be ready to fight in one year just tell me who to send them at.

Vilu VI of Sweden
OOC: That's Thursday and yes I've been waiting for two years already.
[close]

Søren

To Vilu and Sage
Confidential
My forces are currently heavily invested in the war against Poland, so I have little spare resources to send to new joint ventures, as of yet.
[close]
[close]
-Starts training 30,000 new Russian troops, will take a while for them to finish their training.

Vilu Daskar

Soren and Sage
I will send my troops into Poland when they are ready.
Vilu VI of Sweden
[close]

Søren

To Sage
Confidential
What Russian envoy? The ones near France or the ones in Poland?
[close]
[close]

Hickory

To Soren
Uh, the 30,000 troops I promised you are waiting at the border. (let's put it like this: I'm giving you 30,000 troops.)
[close]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

To Sage
Oh yeah, those guys. Sorry, forgot about that somehow. Thank you
[close]
-3000 Russian troops march from Russia (Not many left in Russia) to Ottoman border, meet with Ottoman troops, and return to Russia, now 33,000 strong.

SilentSam

OOC: I will let you guys fight it out.
*the polish government falls, and many people come and try to become leader of the doomed polish state*
(Edit: I have gifts for Spain, Sweden, and Hapsburg or Ottoman)
Spain gets Portugal, Sweden gets Denmark-Norway, and Hapsburg or Ottoman gets Venice, whoever claims it first.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

-Russian troops March to the nearest Polish city, and lay siege