Alliances of the War in 1700

Started by Delthion, September 19, 2015, 05:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The Papal States/France.
The Ottoman Empire/Russia.
Brandenburg-Prussia/England.
Sweden/England.
The Papal States/Spain/France/Switzerland/Russia.
England/Sweden/Prussia/Saxony.
Russia/Sweden.
The Hapsburg Monarchy/Spain.

And I have a question, are the confidential spoilers actually supposed to be confidential? I closed all of them as soon as I realized they were not pertinent to the alliances. And this way, no one can accidentally attack their allies.

PM me or just post the alliance in the actual thread to have this updated.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

You already got my aliance with Sage's Ottoman. Plus, my Switzerland has an aliance with France.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

I think the point of the confidential spoilers is to let bystanders watch the action.

People are using them, instead of PMs, to disclose their plans and strategies to other players. So I think it's best if people in the game don't read them, so that somebody won't "prophetically foresee" an attack coming and prepare for it.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Whoops. Alright, I'll play like I didn't read them.

LT Sandpaw

Oh cool, this was sorely needed.

We have the Papal States (Ash) /Spain (Ash) /France (Sandpaw /Switzerland (Soren) / Russia (Soren) Vs England (Wylder) /Sweden (Vilu) /Prussia (Izeroth) /Saxony (Izeroth)

Scotland (Vilu) Vs England (Wylder)

The Ottoman Empire (Sagetipe) /Russia (Soren) Vs Italy  (Mostly unclaimed)

That's too the extent that I understand it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I'll update it when I'm actually on a computer. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on September 19, 2015, 03:43:32 PM

Wait...you aren't on a computer? HAS THE MIGHTY DEL FALLEN TO THE INEVITABLE AND IS USING A SMARTPHONE?! ;D ;D

Hickory

I've negotiated a trade agreement with Spain.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 19, 2015, 04:02:51 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 19, 2015, 03:43:32 PM

Wait...you aren't on a computer? HAS THE MIGHTY DEL FALLEN TO THE INEVITABLE AND IS USING A SMARTPHONE?! ;D ;D

No, an Xbox. ;D ;D

Søren

Russia and Sweden are now allies, seeing as hostilities between Russia's current allies and the Swedish have ended.