News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Uilu Daskar

Started by Vilu Daskar, October 03, 2015, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

I was wondering what that post meant too.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 04, 2015, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:42:43 PM
Hidden
Exactly. Hidden. Dost thou get it now, Sagey dear?
[close]
No.

That was a clue.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 04, 2015, 03:04:36 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . Wow. So tell me, you two, can you recognize hints if they fall from a tree onto your head?

Hickory

Like Isaac Newton and an apple?

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 04, 2015, 03:53:03 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 04, 2015, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 03, 2015, 03:42:43 PM
Hidden
Exactly. Hidden. Dost thou get it now, Sagey dear?
[close]
No.

That was a clue.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 04, 2015, 03:04:36 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . Wow. So tell me, you two, can you recognize hints if they fall from a tree onto your head?
I think it might have something to do with the picture Sage posted, but I can't see it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Hey Vilu how does this make anything different?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I would just a like to say that the Celler Dwelller (spelt C-E-L-L-E-R) party still has you guys coming back for more, so job well done.
*high fives all around*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Søren

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Woah, woah, woah! I personally thought this was a fun topic when I read the opening post. I thought we'd start another light hearted war with the Mods. But the mean comments are uncalled for. I don't see the problem of Vilu making up a bit of funny Forum history. We all know it's untrue but come on its a bit of fun. Would it kill you to play along? So stop fighting and just have some fun. Seriously, the reactions are just ridiculous.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: rachel25 on October 06, 2015, 01:48:06 PM
Woah, woah, woah! I personally thought this was a fun topic when I read the opening post. I thought we'd start another light hearted war with the Mods. But the mean comments are uncalled for. I don't see the problem of Vilu making up a bit of funny Forum history. We all know it's untrue but come on its a bit of fun. Would it kill you to play along? So stop fighting and just have some fun. Seriously, the reactions are just ridiculous.

Words of wisdom.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

Quote from: rachel25 on October 06, 2015, 01:48:06 PM
^RIGHT HERE. Things can easily get out of hand, unfortunately.