News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Halo Fangirling topic

Started by Hickory, October 06, 2015, 12:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Vilu wondered what UNSC AI Cortana meant, and I realized we don't have a Halo fan thread yet.

As you can see form my profile and signature, I am a pretty serious fanboy for it.  :|
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

I actually don't know what most of those abbreviations mean.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

I explained in the Signature thread in Forum Games, in case you never read my return post.

Vilu Daskar

I read it. I meant the stuff in texts.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory