News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The lonely topic

Started by rachel25, October 11, 2015, 12:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Or when it started. I hate going to Wookieepedia to search a random character species just to find out what someone or something looks like. Bleg.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Seriously, who's idea was the Yuzang Vong (I can't even figure out how to spell it and I'm too lazy to Google it)?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

I hope to the spirit in the sky it wasn't Timothy Zahn.

Wylder Treejumper

The Thrawn trilogy was pretty good.

My main thing is that Star Wars should get over it's obsession with cloning things and bringing dead characters back to life. *CoughDarthMaulcough*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Yeah. He fell right into a plasma core, if he wasn't incinerated I don't know what.

Wylder Treejumper

Well, he kinda got cut in half... So whether he was incinerated or just fell like a mile shouldn't really matter.

But hey, since when has JJ Abrams been concerned with plot continuity?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Hickory

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 14, 2015, 04:02:20 AM
Well, he kinda got cut in half... So whether he was incinerated or just fell like a mile shouldn't really matter.

But hey, since when has JJ Abrams been concerned with plot continuity?
::)

The Skarzs

Heh.

Ahhh. . . being alone doesn't constitute as loneliness.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I feel so lonely with all these Star Wars fans around.  *Knows very little about the series other than the films which I haven't seen in years*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 14, 2015, 05:11:35 AM
  I feel so lonely with all these Star Wars fans around.  *Knows very little about the series other than the films which I haven't seen in years*
know the feeling

Hickory

But seriously forks folks, LEGO has already released SW VII sets. WHY? SPOILERS, FOR BLOODY HE-

> System overheat.
> Rebooting.
> ...
> Rebooted.
> Server "Sagetip, the hare" is online.
> ...
> Continue conversation? Y or N.

rachel25

You sound exactly like one of the boys in my College class.