News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia IV

Started by Jetthebinturong, October 18, 2015, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No Poll

Do not
5 (50%)
Vote
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 10

rachel25

Quote from: Skyblade on October 30, 2015, 02:19:36 AM
Well, transparency helps the Town so I will say: I messed up. Again. I tried to do something good. I thought it was the inevitable action for someone who didn't want to play and wasn't getting replaced, and Jet was probably going to do it anyway. I thought he might be Mafia.

There's something I forgot to mention earlier. I've noticed something. Søren suspected Rachel; she suspected him back. I suspected Rachel; she suspected me back. She's been suspecting the people who suspected her first. I does seem like she backed off me, but I can't be sure if she has and what her motives to her posts are.

@Jet: In the Mafia forum, we have a time limit for Night actions to keep the game moving. Can we set a time limit?

We better catch one of the Mafia tomorrow. We're gonna have to be careful with who we vote.
Actually I suspected Soren first and he suspected me back. If you go back and check you'll see.

LT Sandpaw

Rachel I went back and looked and he was just commenting on my point that it might be the foreign players in the game. He never accused you directly until both you and Sam voted for him almost at the same time.

It made me vote for you, as well as a few others simply because it is really suspicious.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

I don't know why that happened. I just voted and Sam happened to be on at the same time and voted the same. But shouldn't have that made you vote for Sam instead of me because he just copied what I did.

Cornflower MM

Have the Healer and Mafia been nudged?

Skyblade

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 30, 2015, 05:21:23 PM

That would be a good idea, and I hope Jet sets a time limit. Oh, and I still need to respond to several people.

I've noticed Jet hasn't been online as much lately. In fact, that's the case for many members. Eul, Rain, Corny (who said why)...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

She's taking a break, but she said she'd be back for a few minutes each day to maintain Mafia and OO and such.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Rain's been super busy.

Quote from: rachel25 on November 01, 2015, 02:07:13 PM
Where's Corny gone?

Check Front Lawns much?

Skyblade

Hey, Corn?

I notice you. I see what you do for the forum.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Skyblade on November 01, 2015, 02:51:33 PM
Hey, Corn? Yes, Skye?

I notice you. It's nice that someone somewhere does. . . . I see what you do for the forum. Thanks, Bladey.

Skyblade

Finally replying.

@Corny: I never knew the intent behind your posts, Town or Mafia. I can see both sides: Town Corny doesn't know who to vote, so she thinks Sky's argument is valid and agrees with her. Or Mafia Corny sees an easy chance to vote for an Innocent and get off scotch-free. In Mafia, we need to consider all possibilities.

@Gonff: I'm always eager to vote out a suspect, and often am the first person to make a move. I can't say I suspect you more, though; you and Søren are my town reads. Suspecting others is good for the Town. Also I wouldn't speculate about Night actions. That just gives the Mafia ideas, and using Night actions for clues is highly discouraged by an experienced member from the Mafia forum.

@Rachel: Oh. As I recall, he said the opposite, that he suspected you first and you suspected him in return. I need to check things for myself before trusting others. I can see lying about earlier posts that people forgot about as a Mafia tactic. I really can. Wait, I really need to check up on this mess of who said what. Why are we so confused about the Rachel-Søren argument?

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Skyblade on November 01, 2015, 02:04:36 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 30, 2015, 05:21:23 PM

That would be a good idea, and I hope Jet sets a time limit. Oh, and I still need to respond to several people.

I've noticed Jet hasn't been online as much lately. In fact, that's the case for many members. Eul, Rain, Corny (who said why)...
Apologies, I was at a sleepover with some friends and did not have my computer.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

I'm not trying to criticize! Just making an observation. They're good for the Town.

Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Also, what about the idea to time limit the power roles? What's the progress on that? :)