News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I don't like musicals that much because every five minutes, it's like, 'Let's randomly stop the story so we can sing a song!' and it doesn't add anything to the plot at all. >:(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mattio

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 22, 2013, 11:01:19 PM
I don't like musicals that much because every five minutes, it's like, 'Let's randomly stop the story so we can sing a song!' and it doesn't add anything to the plot at all. >:(
I find what you say rather rude because I've been in 3 musicals and really the songs add more to the story then the regular dialougue and I think that just because theres music doesn't mean there can't be a meaning. Like in Les Miserables there was no regular talking unless it was like a whisper in a song or a shout. So that's my opinion.

Rainshadow

I really like this little picture... comic... thing...

Aaaaand this one:

And this one:

And this:

But I especially love this one:

My family complains that I don't spend very much time with them, and I like to hide by myself and spend time by myself.  They feel like I don't love them.  The truth is, I love them very much, I just don't like spending time with other people.  I like being a loner.  They just think I'm antisocial.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

tried to get the stealth bonus as ninja mono on Holland 1945.  I'm going to have nightmares...

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 23, 2013, 08:53:27 PM
  I really like this little picture... comic... thing...

Aaaaand this one:

And this one:

And this:

But I especially love this one:

My family complains that I don't spend very much time with them, and I like to hide by myself and spend time by myself.  They feel like I don't love them.  The truth is, I love them very much, I just don't like spending time with other people.  I like being a loner.  They just think I'm antisocial.
To be honest,  I prefer the company of my dog over the general public, but sooner or later I'm going to have to get a  job so I can practice my socialization skills. It'll be hard sometimes, but some say that being out of the house every day can cause you to learn new experiences, and to grow mentally. It can be even easier if you're around someone you feel comfortable with while socializing. Hang in there, I'm almost 19 and I only socialize every once in a while. I know we'll both get there one day.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Wow, I feel like such a wimp.  Right now I can barely read what I'm typing I'm crying so hard.  I'm not blubbering, just really tearing up.  I did NOT like the end of Doomsday!  The last scene with the Doctor and Rose just absolutely made me start crying.  I'll miss Rose forever!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

wow that gave away the ending to all of us

PrimroseWarrior

I'll have you know that I watched doomsday and only cried for 20 minutes.
Judt wait til you see journeys end!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 25, 2013, 03:38:41 AM
I'll have you know that I watched doomsday and only cried for 20 minutes.
Judt wait til you see journeys end!

I thought I'd heard that that wasn't available or something.

Quote from: Mattio on January 24, 2013, 11:06:46 AM
wow that gave away the ending to all of us

How did you figure out my evil plan?!?!  :P

Mattio

Cuz you kinda said you miss rose and well to some people is pretty obvious that you meant she was dead

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 25, 2013, 09:18:21 PM
Cuz you kinda said you miss rose and well to some people is pretty obvious that you meant she was dead

Well, that's what you think, but is it correct?  Hehe, you'll just have to watch and see!

Mattio

then you said how did you figure out my evil plan so still the arrow is pointing to the fact that shes dead

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 25, 2013, 10:19:01 PM
then you said how did you figure out my evil plan so still the arrow is pointing to the fact that shes dead

Again I say, that's what you think.  Technically, that's not the correct answer.  I just said that I'll miss her, not that she's dead.  ;D

Mattio

I have red and black and do you hear the people sing running through my head