News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me opinion o' 'ulu iz very lov. Ye zelect zat an ad iz irrelevant tae ye an' zen zey keep zhovin' it. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I'm often rather unhappy with my hair, 'cause it grows waaayyyyy too fast and I can never keep it at a good length.  It's pretty untameable.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 20, 2013, 02:07:52 AM
Me opinion o' 'ulu iz very lov. Ye zelect zat an ad iz irrelevant tae ye an' zen zey keep zhovin' it. Ach...
ADVERTISEMENT IS IRRELEVANT. HULU IS IRRELEVANT. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 20, 2013, 05:37:48 AM
ADVERTISEMENT IS IRRELEVANT. HULU IS IRRELEVANT. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Oookay there, Mr. Cyberman...

Um, I guess you could say I'm already falling in love with Assassin's Creed:  Black Flag, though I haven't even touched the game yet.  If anything, I love the soundtrack!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Originally ah zought zat ye 'ad zaid REZIDENCE IZ FUTILE. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 20, 2013, 05:54:33 PM

Oookay there, Mr. Cyberman...

Um, I guess you could say I'm already falling in love with Assassin's Creed:  Black Flag, though I haven't even touched the game yet.  If anything, I love the soundtrack!

It is Borg! from Star Trek.

Not Dalek not cyber-man, Borg.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

BlueRose

So, this is something random about me...

I spoke in front of 70 people tonight. It was kinda scary.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Very people, much many, so talk, wow.

BlueRose

Lulz, yeah. I was nervous up until I started talking, and then it was all good.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

I got stabbed twice yesterday when the nurse tried to take my blood.  She couldn't find my veins, so she tried drawing from my wrist, but that hurt so bad she just took the needle out.  Finally I was able to give her blood from the crook of my arm, but my arm had to be locked and stiff.  It.  Sucked.