News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I had a kitten over one summer that I kept indoors (there were coyotes in the area surrounding the neighbourhood I lived in), but she ran away when autumn came by.  I'm gonna bet she was eaten by coyotes, which really sucks 'cause she was a cute and sweet kitty.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

OUR CHICKENS WERE EATEN BY COYOTES! AUGH!

I'm gonna kill every last one of those filthy varmints.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

My favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie is either The 6th Day or Junior, and I really wanna see Kindergarten Cop.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

BlueRose

I went to the mall with my sister today, and bought a necklace. On the way out, I said "I can't wait to reach the car so I can equip this!" She laughed. We decided that the necklace upped my 'Awesome Points' meter.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

I'm going to work with my dad tomorrow, so I won't be on the forum till late. But, I'm getting paid 11 bucks an hour! ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: BlueRose on February 14, 2014, 01:55:18 AM
I went to the mall with my sister today, and bought a necklace. On the way out, I said "I can't wait to reach the car so I can equip this!" She laughed. We decided that the necklace upped my 'Awesome Points' meter.
Ah. Amulet of Awesome Points. I used to have one of those- Sold it to buy a Ring of Armor Class +2.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 14, 2014, 05:10:29 AM
Nerds ;D
JK.
Hey, it's not an insult or anything. Wesley Crush- Err, uh, the guy who played Wesley Crusher in Star Trek gave a really cool speech to that end. It's, umm... *Types and clicks furiously for a few seconds*

Will Wheaton! Yeeaaahhh! That's his name :D. Cool guy.