News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hmmmm. . . . . . My favorite gemstones (In this point in time) are rose quartz, amethyst, goldstone (Ay color) and jasper (Any type).

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Do you see that as a negative thing, or just a difference from the supposed 'norm?'

Maudie

Well, I don't view it as a negative thing. I like being me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Maudie

I can't wear girly things. Not like I don't want to, more like I mentally can't. It's a psychotic problem. I wear makeup, and it ends up getting smeared. I wear a necklace, and the string snaps. I don't want to even think about what would happen if I wore earrings. Oh, and my family will probably know me as the legging-shredder for many years. Don't ask.

BlueRose

I've decided that Wile E. Coyote is a Time Lord.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti! So excited!

@Mask: I think the expectation of girls to be 'girly' and guys to be 'manly' is stupid. Maybe at some point it was helpful, but it is no longer.

Maudie

Aye. But when I wear girly things I think this subconscious urge to destroy them kicks in. It's really weird.

The Skarzs

So. . . would you prefer to be a jeweler or a metalworker?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

A metalworker. Though I suppose the two could go hand in hand. I know a guy who make chain mail and knives, but also can make some pretty awesome jewelry. But I can't wear jewelry, so metalworker.

Rusvul

I once made a torc, a bracelet, and a circlet out of copper. The bracelet was kind of neat, but the other things were quite literally painful. I think I'll stick to things that fit more easily... Weapons and bracelets and such.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on December 22, 2014, 06:29:01 AM
A metalworker. Though I suppose the two could go hand in hand. I know a guy who make chain mail and knives, but also can make some pretty awesome jewelry. But I can't wear jewelry, so metalworker.
I'd like to meet this guy.
Speaking of which, I need to finish my chain mail. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.