News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Yep. And when all your family is eating delicious hard and chewy treats. Ergh!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

I had braces installed the day before Halloween... And yes, that was before I decided that candy is pretty much just stupid. :P

Fortunately I didn't have them for too long...

Maudie

I got my braces on just before Halloween as well.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Well, lah dee dah. Imagine a machine designed to wrench chips of enamel around in your head by force. Yup! That's braces!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

The nickname Metal-Mouth is extremely understandable once you have them on. Your whole mouth feels infested with the stuff.

Delthion

Nanoprobes... (GAHH, I forget what they're called!)

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 25, 2014, 06:25:38 AM
Wow, sounds Borg-like...
It is.
*face freezes*
*weirs echo voice starts*
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL UNIQUENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. ALL WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTENCE IS FUTILE.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED...

Søren

MAN, FORGET THAT. WE ARE BLASTING OUR WAY IN.
*fires cutting beam*

Delthion

*Picard voice.* Raise shields and prepare to engage the Borg! *Dramatic music.*

Søren

*picard is beamed into the Cube and assemilalated*
I AM LOCUTS OF BORG. GIVE ME THE SHIELD GRID ACCESS CODES FOR SECTOR 001.

Delthion

Never! But since I am Chakotay filling in for Riker, why don't we just discuss terms for our surrender while I rub this stone and follow my animal guide into oblivion.

Søren