News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

I am now out of time to spend online...I only get 2 hours a week. Getting off now...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Lily

Quote from: Lantur on January 28, 2012, 01:26:27 PM
My mom has eaten pig brain and pig feet. This is true, we come from a part of the world where animal organs are a delicacy. xP
I ate pig ear in Okinawa. It was... cartilage-y... :P

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

0_0
My random fact is that the above emoticon is watching you all. :o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lantur

Zidao skole, bolnice i crkve
Ucio je narod da citaju i pisu
Da budu vrjedni i da vjeruju u boga.

HA. HA. HA.
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Nightfire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 28, 2012, 07:28:28 AM
Hey, maybe he did eat a manatee. :o And who is Todd Agnew? Is he related to Chloe Agnew? :D

I don't think so. Google it. And he's an awesome Christian singer. Look up the song Grace Like Rain by him. It's epic. :)

I spend about three hours on average just writing.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

Nightfire

I have a strange way of remembering things. For instance, if something important occurs when I'm eating noodles, then every time I eat noodles, I'll remember that important event whether I want to or not.

eualaia

O                       O
  TTTTTTTTTTTTT

noodles

Nightfire

I own a hermit crab and an imaginary pet Metroid.

eualaia

Nightfire

Remember people, this isn't a boasting thread, it's a thread to say somehing random, yet true, about yourself.

I love watching Person of Interest on TV.