News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I'm a major Tobymac, Todd Agnew, and Matthew West fan!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lantur

Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Nightfire

I. HAVE. BEEN. CLINICALLY. DIAGNOSED. WITH. SEVERE. ERRATIC. BEHAVIOR. AND. AN. ECCENTRIC. COMPLEX.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

I know people from Nigeria and Cameroon. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Nightfire

I have family living in Connecticut, New York, and Pennsylvania, and I used to have family living in Florida.

Lantur

I have anger issues. Extreme...anger issues. Heh. But don't worry, I never get angry at Internet peoples (unless I know them in real life).
Blend with stone, meld with leaves, appear like nightmare, vanish like smoke...yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Happy axing. :-)

"Redwallers are peace-lovin' creatures, until they're attacked. Start diggin' yore graves now, 'cos we ain't goin' t'dig 'em for ye!"

eualaia

i am a ninja secretly. OOPS wasnt supposed to tell!
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Muse

Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Icefire

It is 10:46 PM where I live.

...wait a second. 10:46? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?! Getting off the forum and going to bed now.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Notice this is suppose to be something RANDOM about yourself. Don't post something untrue, like eating a manatee.

I have a pet hermit crab, two pet rats, four pet rabbits, and I'm resposible for feeding and taking care of them all.

Tiria Wildlough

Hey, maybe he did eat a manatee. :o And who is Todd Agnew? Is he related to Chloe Agnew? :D
I feel better jiggling my feet than I do if I stay still. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lantur

My mom has eaten pig brain and pig feet. This is true, we come from a part of the world where animal organs are a delicacy. xP

Icefire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 28, 2012, 07:28:28 AM
Hey, maybe he did eat a manatee. :o And who is Todd Agnew? Is he related to Chloe Agnew? :D
I feel better jiggling my feet than I do if I stay still. ;D
No Todd Agnew is not related to Chloƫ....well, maybe since everyone's related through Adam...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rosie Ronan

This was a really fun idea!  I've been enjoying reading this threadfor a while and I'm finally ready to post something random about myself.  ;D

I like to yodel.
Never give up.