News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

Cool, I want to get a Redwall hat and journal but my mom won't let me spend my b day money.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I love Adele's music and my favorite song from her is Set fire to the rain
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Something I absolutely love to do is daydream. I do it all the time. I made up this special town in my Imagination called ---------------. Hehe. Won't tell. But, there are talking animals and no humans. Yay! :D :D ;D ;D

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I know. Sometimes I wish we were all redwall animals.

Redwallfan7

Plus they sing better than Justin Bieber

MatthiasMan

Hahahahhhahaah. And better poems.

Redwallfan7

Primrosewarrior

Were the heck did my bro just go?

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

Deathrage. At that point, I was outside and he was sitting next to me. When I loomed up, he was gone.