Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

All twilight was, throughout the entire thing, was this:

Bella: La, la, I can't decide whether to date a vampire or a werewolf

The characters are sooo boring.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Thanks now lets stop talking about a bad movie ( and books) and lets talk about Something Random About Yourself.

I have brown eyes.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Right. I'd never want to waste time on that topic, anyway.

I love this new web comic I discovered, Mynarski Forest. It's about a cotton tailed rabbit named Skippy, and his sarcastic and stubborn vixen red fox friend named Liska. I just wish it had some physical comic books.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I made Redwall book marks for All of my Redwall books.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Awesome! I'm thinking of making a Redwall activity book, with character profiles from my favorite books, recipes, and a word search puzzle.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwallfan7

yeah, I'm only gonna do my favorites though, because I think all of the books would take too long.

Rainshadow

When I'm walking down a long road, I often feel as though I could just fly down to the other end.  It's really weird.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I was never in the hospital for any thing but to visit other people.

click the banner

Rainshadow

I've gotten stitches from a cat scratch.

Leatho Shellhound

:o oh my. Well I have had 3 hamsters.

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I was only in the hospital when I  had my tonsils removed, at age seven. It was boring. The  only foods I were allowed to have we're liquid foods. Like soup, jell-o, etc. Not that those foods weren't good for a while, Lol

Rainshadow

I'm having Tortilla soup tonight!!!  I LOVE TORTILLA SOUP!!!

Redwallfan7

I love tortilla soup! Some of my favorite soups are chicken noodle and broccoli cheese. Yum  :)