News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I think the movie Mulan is hilarious
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I want to have ferrets as pets when I grow up.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I want the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm watching the brand new Whale Wars right now! AH!  ;D ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Primrosewarrior

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Primrosewarrior

I'm in love with the wild. With the wind and the night and the moon.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My family had our own rv motor home

Something Horrifying

Random thing about me? I think sea creatures are pretty much the absolute coolest, most interesting thing EVER. And I love fish and sea creatures in general, but the stuff in the deep sea is particularly amazing.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I like birds.  Mainly owls and hawks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!