News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I can play piano, bass guitar and clarinet.  OOH!  And the whistle!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Heehee. I listened to High Rhulain on audio and my mum said I had a dopey look on my face the whole time. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I listen to instrumental music while reading.  I tried it after hearing my friend do it, only she listened to Disney music.  Lol, it's kinda funny reading about a battle between dwarves and Kull while listening to Heigh Ho from Snow White.

Redwallfan7

Blueberries and raspberries = awesome fruit goodness  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

Lily

Quote from: psybox on July 03, 2012, 04:03:12 AM
i started watching firefly.
YAY! Let me know what you think.

There is a heavy rain warning in my area so classes were cancelled and all the kids got to go home. Do the teachers get to go home too? Noooooooooo.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lily on July 03, 2012, 04:06:00 AM
Quote from: psybox on July 03, 2012, 04:03:12 AM
i started watching firefly.
YAY! Let me know what you think.

There is a heavy rain warning in my area so classes were cancelled and all the kids got to go home. Do the teachers get to go home too? Noooooooooo.
I saw the first episode of firefly with my brother. It's actually cool! I'm not much of a drama fan in t.v, I mainly watch comedy, but I liked the characters in it, and how it had kind of a Star Wars theme to it
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I love cool violin tunes, like this one:

I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I love race car games at arcade game places

Leatho Shellhound

Me and my friend  floated a metal lawn chair in a pool
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

my cousin has a funny and really addicting laugh.

W0NWILL

W0NWILL refers to herself in third person.

Redwallfan7

I used to watch the t.v series Arthur on PBS. I thought it was weird that they were missing their paws and tails.