News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Never, ever eat a spoonful of cinnamon!  You can hurt yourself!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

People are so hateful, especially nowadays it seems, with the heated political atmosphere... I need cheering up. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

No offense to those who like Elvis music, but I don't like Elvis music.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Well that didn't cheer me up at all, I love Elvis.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rusvul

LOLFART! I ENJOY POTTY HUMOR! did that cheer you up? i have a feeling the answer will be "lol yes" or " no! i hate potty humor!"

Rainshadow

Caffeine doesn't affect me.  Nope!  Not at all!

Rusvul

Flandor

Ok, the kitty did help me cheer up a bit.

UNKN0WN

Rusvul

lol! kittiez are funny (and sometimes strange). but i am more of a dog person. but i still love cats. dogs and cats are both awesome.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Flandor on August 22, 2012, 02:31:38 AM
Ok, the kitty did help me cheer up a bit.

You need cheering up?  Here ya go!  I love cheering up people with funny stuff!

Okay, tell the truth.  You just read that in his voice!

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Something random about me?  I can't multitask very well.

Redwallfan7

Lights is one of my new favorite singers. I love most of her songs, but my two faves so far are in my signature.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow