"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 08, 2012, 03:27:04 AM
lolz! whats wii pool?
It's like the game of pool in real life. you know? The game where you shoot balls into holes using a long stick and you close one eye while doing it? (Except when I play the wii version, I don't close one eye :P)  Wii bowling is definitely my first favorite on the wii games. I prefer the wii versions because I can't play real life pool or bowling to save my life! I like target shooting too but for some reason I can  never beat the last level.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

I never lose a racing game......ever

PrimroseWarrior

Oooh, I was thinking water, swimming.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Something random about me:  My stomach hates me.  I don't know what I did, but it's getting it's revenge on me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That's so funny and yet NOT funny at the same time
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

PrimroseWarrior

I am, in secret, but not alot of people know thta. only 2.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Dreamer on November 08, 2012, 06:16:21 PM
I'm a hopeless romantic.
Yes! I am too. Although, it depends on the couple for me. For example I root for any Redwall couple and Seddie (Sam and Freddie) from iCarly, but couples in, like say:  soap operas and Twilight tend to bore me. I love the romantic moments between Grath and Inbar from Pearls of Lutra and the story of the Otter queen before Tiria's pov of how she met the otter that was on the shore. I don't admit it to most of my family, outside of my mom  ;)

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 08, 2012, 12:50:43 AM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 07, 2012, 10:51:41 PM
justin looks like cris browns ex

adams hiding somting

How about this:

Justin:

Justin Beiber looks ten years old. O_o
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

Well then, do we all agree that Adam looks 10 times better than Justin?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Awesome.  Now, let's move on!

Random thing about me:  I like chewing gum.