News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 07, 2012, 10:48:48 PM
  The book of the Bible?  Yep.  The band?  I've never heard any of their songs.
no offense to owl city but i like genesis better

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: phoenixfoden on November 07, 2012, 10:51:41 PM
justin looks like cris browns ex

adams hiding somting

How about this:

Justin:

Adam:

What type of music is Genesis?  (Until I know what type of music it is, Owl City wins!  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Justins  made out of cardboard

Adam is made out of playdough

genesis is a 80 90s rock/ pop band.you have to listen to the music to know if you like it

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Justin and Adam pics that might please Phoenix :P
  Justin:

Adam:
[close]

Random thing about me:  I don't give up easily.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 08, 2012, 01:05:13 AM
  Justin:

Adam:
[close]

Random thing about me:  I don't give up easily.
justins wearing girly earings

adams throwing out fanmail

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Justin:

Adam:

[close]

Actually, Adam was helping out with the Salvation Army, not throwing out mail.

Random thing about me:  I have a dog that thinks she's a vacuum cleaner.  She eats anything that's on the floor!

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

I'm loving the second season of Once Upon a Time. Mulan is awesome! Next I'm hoping that they"ll show characters from Aladdin and The Little Mermaid! I'd most like to see Jasmine, Aladdin, and Ariel.