News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cregga rose eyes

I agree Monopoly as well as the game of Life are waaaaayyyyy tooooo loonngg...
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

phoenixfoden

scrabble ends in HUGE fights at my house lol!

Rainshadow

I'm awesome at playing Pictionary, and I do sorta like Scattergories.

EDIT:  Another random thing about me:  My fingertip itches.  Like, right underneath the fingernail.  It's so irritating!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

I ate more candy than food over the last 3 days.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

I think im kinda like the big bad wolf because i eat so much ham

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

My fingers hate me.  I just played May It Be (by Enya) on the piano about 3 times in a row.  I'm trying to practice it because it's sooo hard!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

PrimroseWarrior

Yes! I'm going to the midnight premire!
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Aw, lucky!  I'm going to be performing in a band/choir concert the night it comes out, and I have to get a really good night's sleep in order to be ready.  The main reason is because the concert goes until 9-ish, and it takes a long time to get back to my house afterwards.

AxeHound

Rainshadow

Haha!  Are you going to have a staff and a beard, too, Radagast?  Also, I thought you were the Doctor, not a wizard.

AxeHound

Sylvester McCoy played the 7th Doctor and is now playing Radagast.  ;D I think I can pull it off.

Rainshadow